Natural Mininets: 3+ Years Of SERP Improvements And Properties That Last + Special!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

metalhead

Feb 7, 2009
Rating - 100%
99   0   0
I haven't offered this service for a few weeks because I had so many orders and reorders I had to stop accepting new clients for a while. You can see the amazing results from many of those orders below the salespage!

anonymous-serp-chart-55.png

anonymous-serp-chart-57.png

anonymous-serp-chart-58.png

Reviews For This Service:

I ordered two of Metalhead's Type 2 packages and must say that he has my highest recommendation for people on the fence about purchasing from him. If you are thinking about it, stop thinking, and just go for it. Here's why:

-Accommodating - We asked for a rush order on two packages and Metalhead was more than willing to work with us, getting the work done per our request.
-Communication - Metalhead updated us nearly everyday on the status of our Mininets and the progress of our links being posted. We buy a lot of links and NOONE else has been this communicative.
-Problem Solving - Any issue there might have been, Metalhead was more than happy to fix and help us accordingly.
-Quality - The work MetalHead provides is first rate. You can tell he definitely spends a lot of time meticulously crafting each blog post. There is no spun crap and you certainly do not get that feeling than a non English person wrote the article. The content is Grade A and definitely something Google will like.
-Natural - These blogs look natural. If I stumbled across them, I don't think I would be able to identify that they were built with SEO in mind. Certainly posts you want in your link profile.
-Results - While it is certainly too early to see the full results from these Mininets, one of my keywords (160k exact term) did make its way from #33 and is now sitting at #13.

As I said, overall great to work with and great quality and certainly something I will be ordering again in the future.

serp-chart-jdm06-1.png

After consulting via PM with some of Steve's other customers, I stuck my toe in the water with his smallest mininet. It's been just ten days, and the KW has already moved from #17 to #10 in MicrositeMasters, (#9 in RankCheckerAce) -- and one of the biggest assets has yet to go live.

nT7rD.gif

I should add that the links aren't even all hammering at the anchor charted above; in consultation with Steve they are diluted at least 50% with a selection of branding, generic and ancillary KWs.

In any event, Steve's communication is excellent and speed is fantastic: the sites get built like clockwork. And he doesn't skimp on sharing his expertise. If, like me, you could benefit from talking w/someone with many years of SEO under his belt it would almost be worth buying one of his services simply for the opportunity to consult with him.

FYI, this review was not compensated in any way (and he doesn't know I'm giving it.) Anyway, Steve gets my highest recommendation, particularly if you're looking for a whiter-hat way to rank client sites that lets you skip the part where you apologize for wrecking their business.

barack-serp-chart-1.png

In the last 6 wks my KW has continued to climb (with no additional work done on it) and now bounces between 5 & 6. Basically, every few weeks it seems to climb a few notches & start jittering within a new range.

This was with the cheapest package. I'm very happy with this result.

More SERP movement from WickedFire members using this service:

(please note all charts use day/month/year format)

serp-chart-87-used2getlucky.png

serp-chart-88-used2getlucky.png

anonymous-serp-chart-100.png

anonymous-serp-chart-101.png

anonymous-serp-chart-102.png

anonymous-serp-chart-103.png

anonymous-serp-chart-104.png

anonymous-serp-chart-105.png

anonymous-serp-chart-106.png

anonymous-serp-chart-107.png

anonymous-serp-chart-108.png

anonymous-serp-chart-109.png

anonymous-serp-chart-110.png

anonymous-serp-chart-111.png

anonymous-serp-chart-112.png

anonymous-serp-chart-113.png

anonymous-serp-chart-114.png

anonymous-serp-chart-115.png

SPECIAL OFFER:

Order any Mininet and get 20% off any of my high PR/DA/PA packages!

Is it possible to PM me some samples of the types of sites you are building? Not everyone has the same definition of quality if you know what I mean.

Is it possible to PM me some samples of the types of sites you are building?

Due to privacy reasons I cannot share samples of work I've done for other clients because it would reveal their keywords and URLs.

Not everyone has the same definition of quality if you know what I mean.

I totally agree. I'm happy to answer any questions you may have that don't involve sharing clients' sites, however.

Here are some more SERP charts and reviews from more clients:

anonymous-serp-chart-45-jeffm2009.png

anonymous-serp-chart-45a-jeffm2009.png

Just received completed project from Steve. All properties had well written unique content with a relevant stock photo included.. Great communication throughout the project and great to see a quality service that doesn't spin, blast or use public blog networks for results!

ScottMacair-serp-chart-2.png

ScottMacair-serp-chart-1.png

anonymous-serp-chart-116.png

anonymous-serp-chart-117.png

anonymous-serp-chart-118.png

anonymous-serp-chart-119.png

anonymous-serp-chart-120.png

anonymous-serp-chart-121.png

In March 2013 I posted this SERP chart for a WickedFire member who had gone from from 160 to 3 on google.id for Indonesian keywords (link):

anonymous-serp-chart-59.png

Here's that same keyword today, currently in position 3. He's been near the top of page 1 for the last 7 months:

anonymous-serp-chart-128.png

(to be fair, this keyword also has a single high PR/DA/PA link pointing to it, and a few other high PR/DA/PA links going to the site for other keywords)

Might be easier just to post this than a bunch of keyword charts.

Here are some of the keywords for one client:

anonymous-serp-chart-61.png

Hi there - to clarify, are you selling a mininet of aged web2.0 accounts with good content (which we then own on purchase)?

If so, then how aged are the accounts, and are they niche-specific?

thanks.

Hi there - to clarify, are you selling a mininet of aged web2.0 accounts with good content (which we then own on purchase)?

If so, then how aged are the accounts, and are they niche-specific?

thanks.

Hi,

With this service I create new web2.0 accounts. You get full ownership of them (usernames, passwords, etc.) upon completion.

Aged Accounts?

I sent you a PM for a chat about both services you are currently offering, please add me on skype.

Also, regarding this service, do you have any aged accounts on offer?

cheers,
Dave

I sent you a PM for a chat about both services you are currently offering, please add me on skype.

Also, regarding this service, do you have any aged accounts on offer?

cheers,
Dave

Skype request sent.

In regards to your question here, I do not have any aged web2.0s available for sale at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.