Natural Link Building. Effective classified ad posting service. Review Copies inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

serpenabler

serpenabler@gmail.com
Jan 10, 2012
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Effective Classified ad posting service
5 Review copies for qualified members only:
Package A
50% off for review copes.

Today 75% business is through internet and online. Classifieds ads work faster than news paper. If you are good seller or buyer you need promote your website on classified websites. Classified Ads are basically online ads which are placed on Classified Resources. It works the same way as you give advertisement in any other media like: Newspapers, Magazines, Radio, and Television etc. Classified ad works in two ways. According to latest updates, Google loves natural link buildings. 1) It gives back links and 2) It improve traffic. I saw many ads index in Google within 24 hours.

Features:
-> I will use search engine friendly sites. I will not use any private site.
-> Totally Manual work so it looks more natural in the eyes of google.
-> Report in excel sheet with direct link to your ad.
-> I will select your site related category.
-> Compulsory 1 backlink.
most of them will have 2 backlinks.
-> Few of them will have anchored text backlinks

Here are some top classified sites in our list:

backpage.com
Alexa rank: 145

classifiedads.com
Alexa rank: 1,736

olx.com
Alexa rank: 1,802

usfreeads.com
Alexa rank: 2,416

Packages:

Package A:
100 classified ads
Price: $10
TAT: 1 or 2 days

Package B:
500 classified ads
Price: $ 35
TAT: 5 to 7 days

Package C:
1000 classified ads
Price: $75
TAT: 10 to 13 days

Contact me for country-wise classified ad posting.
USA: Around 100 sites
UK: Around 50
sites
CANADA: Around 50 sites
INDIA: Around Around 100 sites
AUSTRALIA: Around 25 sites

Discount on bulk orders.
Contact me for customized package.

Payment mode: paypal

How to order?
Send me following details and payment to serpenabler(at)gmail.com
1) Title
2) Description ( include email id for customer contact if you want ) ( include anchored text)
3) Keywords/ anchored texts
4) URL
5) Category
6) Sub-category
7) Email id ( to send report )
7) Name (optional)
8) Address (optional)
9) Ph. no (optional)
10) 2 or 3 images link
(optional).
11) wickedfire username
12) Paypal Transaction ID

Do you have confusions/doubt/questions about service?
-> contact me through PM
-> contact me through Email: serpenabler(at)gmail.com
-> contact me through G-talk: serpenabler(at)gmail.com
-> contact me through Skype: serpenabler
-> contact me through yahoo messenger: serpenabler(at)yahoo.com

Best Regards,
SERPenabler

:banana_sml:*New orders Welcome | Skype: serpenabler | Email/Gtalk: serpenabler(at)gmail.com*:banana_sml:

Last edited:

Report sent to Mr.Roger (ordered through email)

5 Review copies for qualified members only:
Package A
50% off for review copes.

Best Regards,
SERPenabler

:banana_sml:*New orders Welcome | Skype: serpenabler | Email/Gtalk: serpenabler(at)gmail.com*:banana_sml:​

Interested in this. I'm up for a review. Some questions:
Your different packs (anchor text ads, country specific, etc) list less sources than the number of submissions in the packs, so are you doing multiple submissions for some sites?
Also if wanting to do a coupon image how many submissions can you do?

Send me a pm.

Classified ad posting service

Taking the review package. Will PM you the details.

Thank you.

Interested in this. I'm up for a review. Some questions:
Your different packs (anchor text ads, country specific, etc) list less sources than the number of submissions in the packs, so are you doing multiple submissions for some sites?
Also if wanting to do a coupon image how many submissions can you do?

Send me a pm.

PM sent.

Looks good.Interested in a review copy.Bit confused with so many options. :)PM sent
:) Got your PM. I PMed back.

Hmmm, do you have some german ones too ?
Sorry! I Only provide "country-wise classified ad posting" for only USA, UK, CANADA, AUSTRALIA and INDIA

Any review copies left? I'd like to take one
Yes ! Still 2 review copies left. You can take one.

Best Regards,
SERPenabler
:banana_sml:*New orders Welcome | Skype: serpenabler | Email/Gtalk: serpenabler(at)gmail.com*:banana_sml:
Manual Social Bookmarking
Manual Article submission
Manual Web2.0 submission
Link Wheel

hit u up on skype as well

Thanks. I added you.

Manual Web2.0 submission
Link Wheel

Just put in an order. Will post a detailed review when completed.

Order recieved. Thank you Mr.Broland. :)

Manual Web2.0 submission
Link Wheel

Here are some reviews:

My Review for Package A:

I've just received my report via email from SerpEnabler, looking real good! I randomly checked 25 URLs in the report and 24 were live, seeing that he overdelivered 4 I am pretty sure I have gotten my 100 classified ads with some nice: click here, visit website type of anchors in the mix (I like this!).

Communication: Great!

TAT: Good!

Price: Priced Right!

Improvement: Set up a free email account and use that one so in case anyone finds these classified ads the client will receive those leads

Conclusion: Buy now!

Thanks

I always believed that Classified submission and directory submission are not effective these days and i always avoided buying them.
In december 2011, I had a monthly client and i made him 2 for a very difficult keyword but whatevr i did, keyword did not go to 1.
Someday i analyzed RANK 1 site's backlinks and i found that Rank 1 site is having classified urls.
I ordered 1k classified submission from someone and my client moved to 1.

Later, i did many experiment with directory submission and classified submission and according to me, FEATURED directory submission AND classified submission [in bulk only] works great.

According to me, a few classified submissions does not bring much results but having many will do too good for your website.

anyway

here is the review of this guy service:
Speed: 5/5 got in 3 days. All good.

Quality: 5/5 He is doing things manual. I can feel this. Also he did all things perfectly. Not a single thing to complain.
Please note that you don't get ALL ANCHORED LINKS with classfied submission but still classified works great when done in bulk.

Should you buy his package: YES, you will get anchor diversity and good results also, if you buy in bulk.

Overall Good Service

Review

Got my report for the 5$ review copy today.

The report had 100 URLs as promised. A lot of them were already deleted, but there will still around 80% that were up. 80 quality links for $10... not a bad price at all.

Will definitely recommend this service to other WF users. The price alone cannot be beat!

4/5

Review:
Top notch communication from his side and he added and helped in Skype too
And the reports has URL of the posting and it has my description with Title etc., A+
Will buy from him again.
I rate 9/10

Best regards,
SERPenabler

Manual Web2.0 submission
Link Wheel

Review

Ordered a pack of 100 classified ads and just got my report. Had some questions before ordering and had a skype convo with OP prior to ordering. He was able to customize my order to suit my needs.

Speed: Got my report within 48hrs of ordering. - 5/5

Communication: Had a pretty lengthy skype chat with op prior to ordering, communication was great and also followed up to make sure I got my reports and was happy with the results - 5/5

Quality: Ads were posted as per my request, with link and photo. Got 102 links in my report and out of those only found 3 sites down or AD was removed. Almost every single AD contained a backlink - 5/5

Price: $10... that's lunch money - 5/5

Overall: Awesome service, and I plan on keeping OP busy as long as he can keep this up - 10/10

classified posting service

Review

Ordered a pack of 100 classified ads and just got my report. Had some questions before ordering and had a skype convo with OP prior to ordering. He was able to customize my order to suit my needs.

Speed: Got my report within 48hrs of ordering. - 5/5

Communication: Had a pretty lengthy skype chat with op prior to ordering, communication was great and also followed up to make sure I got my reports and was happy with the results - 5/5

Quality: Ads were posted as per my request, with link and photo. Got 102 links in my report and out of those only found 3 sites down or AD was removed. Almost every single AD contained a backlink - 5/5

Price: $10... that's lunch money - 5/5

Overall: Awesome service, and I plan on keeping OP busy as long as he can keep this up - 10/10

Thank you for your good review. I will do my best.

Manual Web2.0 submission
Link Wheel

classified posting service

Last Review Copy Grabbed By: Knockout :thumbsup:

Manual Web2.0 submission
Link Wheel

Classified ad posting

Got my report within 48 hours. Speedy service and good communication.

Those classified post links will add diversity to my backlink strategy. We all need this and it work well.

Thanks

Thank you for review. :)

Best Regard,
SERPenabler

Manual Web2.0 submission
Link Wheel

Status
Not open for further replies.