Native English Writer Available For More Orders

Status
Not open for further replies.

GetYourWriter

Jan 25, 2009
Paradise
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I'm from the U.S., and I have written content for quite a few WF members since joining this forum. I'm looking for new clients to add to my current client base.

Please PM me for my rates. You can see some of my work by visiting the blog in my signature.

Yo man, just wanted to stop in and say thanks again for those rewrites. Great tone, and they were researched well. Looking forward to sending a few other projects over to you this week. Talk to you soon buddy.

okay, just worked out the details with getyourwriter through instant messaging and am happy to say i just hired him to do some writing samples for me, and if it works out I will be hiring him for a long-term position. so far he's been professional while talking to him through IM. i'll let you guys know once i get my first set of articles the quality of his work.

Thanks for the orders. That fills up the two spots for my special, don't hesitate to contact me if you need content. You never know when I'm going to be willing to sweeten the deal for you. ;)

The client that was going to get the last offer at .03 per word backed out. I will be offering this rate for the rest of this month. I am open for more orders.

GetYourWriter did some articles for me and they came out very well. Don't hesitate to use him for your content writing job. :)

I've just recently worked with GetYourWriter and have to say the guy is on point. He actually takes the time to communicate with you and get a feel for what you have in mind. Very fast and efficient.. I will definately be doing business with him again

Reactions: GetYourWriter
Status
Not open for further replies.