Native English Female Writer For Hire! Article Writing, Squidoo Lenses And More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AskDebz

Jul 14, 2009
North West, UK
www.askdebz.com
Rating - 87.5%
28   4   0
If you are looking for quality content, unique articles & lightening fast turn around then you have come to the right place.

Living in Lancashire, England I have over 5 years experience on writing articles online.

I offer a great blend of extremely competitive prices, a very quick turn around and quality articles.

I have advertised on WF before however have decided to make one thread with all my services, which I hope to keep active with peoples reviews & feedback of my service. I am new to WF so I am yet to build up a reputation here. I have been an active member of other similar forums and have high feedback there, which I hope to repeat here.

I will offer some review copies of my work to moderators and long standing members of this board. As long as you have iTrader feedback my work is always pay on completion.

Articles & Content

I am able to do all aspects of article writing.

-Blog Posts
-Informative Articles
-Sales Copy
-Landing Pages
-Press Releases
-Reviews

And Much More!

Samples of my work can be seen at www.askdebz.com. Prices do vary depending on the niche & turn around is usually the same day (except for bulk orders)

Squidoo Lenses & Hub Pages

I am extremely confident (and love building) Squidoo Lenses and Hub Pages! I am happy to add any modules, links, photos etc that you want. All articles that I include on the lenses or pages are unique and will pass copyscape. Once you have confirmed that you are happy with the lens I will transfer ownership to you if you require.

www.squidoo.com/ask-debz-com is an example of my lens and links to other lenses of different niches.

The cost of a lens is $20. I do offer discounts for bulk ordering.

As I am new here I will offer an article and a squidoo lens for review to a WF moderator or long standing member. I will then ask them to post the review here so you can see I am genuine. Articles will be pay on completion as long as you have feedback.

You can contact me via PM on here or by:

MSN: Debz@askdebz.com
Email: Debz@askdebz.com
G Talk: DebzUKWriter

I look forward to working with some of you very soon!

Debz

Hi debz, your services look good and I bookmarked (well, evernoted) a previous thread as I could do with a UK based writer for something coming up but can you please stop making new threads, there really isn't any need for 3 threads offering your services, it's starting to look a bit spammy which I'm sure wasn't your intention.

That said, I'd be happy to take a lens for review :)

Sorry for the 3 threads started RE my services... I did the one this morning purely to keep everything together. The other 2 can be dropped (or deleted if you want?) as this is the one I will keep active!

I have PM'd you both about arranging the reviews to be done for you! :D

Thanks Drew :) Glad you are happy!

Debz

Sorry for the 3 threads started RE my services... I did the one this morning purely to keep everything together. The other 2 can be dropped (or deleted if you want?) as this is the one I will keep active!

I have PM'd you both about arranging the reviews to be done for you! :D

Thanks Drew :) Glad you are happy!

Debz

No worries, just sending you info. Cheers

Review

The content was well researched and quality of the writing was excellent with good keyword placement and density. The lens was well structured and minor changes requested were completed quickly.

Even more impressive than the quality of the work was the speed in which it was produced, it was done in literally a couple of hours.

I highly recommend debz to anyone looking for fast, quality work and I plan on using her in the future for both lens creation and article writing.

Hi Debz, you mention that you offer lots of writing services but then only quote a price for Squidoo lens creation. Is that the only service you're offering right now? I checked out your web site/lens but couldn't find any prices/rates for articles, etc.

Received the initial lens (our test) and are very happy with it. I gave her a very ambiguous topic with no direction and she ran with it. The lens had great images and layout.

I was most impressed with her ability to research. The topic was in my region, and she was able to mention local landmarks, locations and such that usually only locals would know. The copy was not only grammatically correct but also easy to read.

We will be placing more orders shortly for sure!

Review copy was received very fast - she caught an error within the original copy and fixed it within 5 minutes of sending the blog post to me. Topic was researched, and the post was well informed with good keyword usage. Only thing I changed in the entire post was a trademark misspelling: "I phones" vs "iPhones". Overall recommended.

I need someone to write me a press release (400-600 words). The site is sports related. Can you give me a quote and maybe show me a sample press release that you wrote?

I had Debz write three articles on different topics. They were researched well and thoughtfully presented. Turnaround time was incredibly quick, and I had three 500-word articles done in a matter of a few hours. There were some minor typos, but no big deal. I'll be assigning more work to Debz shortly and am thinking about the Squidoo lens service as well.

:banana_sml: WEEKEND SPECIAL :banana_sml:
Any content ordered this weekend will be subject to a discount!

Squidoo Lenses & Hub Page = $15 each. Discounts can be offered for bulk ordering.

Article Writing = Flat rate of 1.5c per word.

This is for any orders placed today or tomorrow only. As from Monday normal rates apply ($20 for a Squidoo Lens/Hub Pages and varying rates for article writing).

Discounts can be offered if you order both articles and lenses at the same time.

My work is all to a high standard, unique and with a fast turn around. Check my feedback here and on my iTrader to be assured of quality.

Get in touch to place your orders

Thanks

Debz

I'm interested in 3-5 squidoo lenses and am looking for 5 articles written on top of that. Let me know the particulars and we'll get down to business!

Sunday Special

Any press release ordered today is only $25.

I feel strongly that if you are going to distribute a press release it shouldn't just be a good one, it should be GREAT! This is what I offer.

Please see www.askdebz.com for examples of my writing work. I can also email a sample of a press release if needed.

Turn around is a maximum 5 days, depending how busy I am! However ANY ordered today will be honoured at the $25 cost.

I look forward to working with some of you!

Debz

I ordered articles from Deb and she did outstanding work. Her articles were well researched, thoughtful and incredibly timely. If you have the need for any type of content, she is absolutely one of the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.