Native advertising

Mark@S

Jun 15, 2024
Hi all! I've been using MGID for a long time. Now I'm looking for more options. Can anyone recommend something?

How do you use MGID? Are you a publisher or advertiser? What is your final aim?
I'm an ad

I'm an advertiser on MGID. My goal is to drive traffic to my online store. I’ve tried other networks, but MGID stands out for me. The targeting options are fantastic, especially for my niche. I sell home utility products, and MGID’s ability to narrow down my audience has really improved my conversion rates.

Reactions: Wildrow
I'm an ad

I'm an advertiser on MGID. My goal is to drive traffic to my online store. I’ve tried other networks, but MGID stands out for me. The targeting options are fantastic, especially for my niche. I sell home utility products, and MGID’s ability to narrow down my audience has really improved my conversion rates.
Same here! I’m a publisher, and MGID works wonders for my blog. I’ve tried other platforms, but MGID’s native ads integrate so seamlessly with my content. My blog is about making money online, and the ad recommendations from MGID feel natural to my audience, which increases my earnings.

Reactions: Wildrow
I can see why MGID is popular with both advertisers and publishers. Their real-time optimization tools are pretty impressive too. They constantly improve the performance of ads based on user behavior. Plus, they have global reach, so whether you're focusing on local or international traffic, they’ve got you covered.

I can see why MGID is popular with both advertisers and publishers. Their real-time optimization tools are pretty impressive too. They constantly improve the performance of ads based on user behavior. Plus, they have global reach, so whether you're focusing on local or international traffic, they’ve got you covered.
Yeah, exactly! The support team is another reason I stick with them. Whenever I've had questions or needed help adjusting my campaigns, they were super responsive. Honestly, the value I get for the cost is unbeatable. MGID consistently outperforms the other networks I've tried.

Yeah, exactly! The support team is another reason I stick with them. Whenever I've had questions or needed help adjusting my campaigns, they were super responsive. Honestly, the value I get for the cost is unbeatable. MGID consistently outperforms the other networks I've tried.

Totally agree. For me, it’s also about the transparency. MGID offers detailed analytics, so I can see exactly how my site is performing and what changes I need to make to improve revenue. With other platforms, I felt like I was just guessing.