Namecheap - MoveYourDomainDay is January 27

Those feels when i found an expired domain with 27 educational and 7 governmental referring domains. And I bought it using internetbs because of this thread.

I mainly use Namecheap because of the free whois privacy. Godaddy are money grabbing idiots. I only use them for auctions. Their whois privacy is a rippoff and I'm not even able to make a fake profile for purchasing domains from auction.

So the registrars with free whois are:
Namecheap
Internetbs
Namesilo

Any others? Need to spread the registration around to take care of *** f********s.

Doesn't NameCheap start charging you for Whois after the first year? Verisign wants their $7.85 per .com no matter what, and registrars who offer those $0.99 coupons have to make up for the loss they take in the first year somehow.

Doesn't NameCheap start charging you for Whois after the first year? Verisign wants their $7.85 per .com no matter what, and registrars who offer those $0.99 coupons have to make up for the loss they take in the first year somehow.

Yes they do charge after the first year. But its not expensive, something like $3 or less. However i release my new domain privacy to extend the old domain privacy. I just create a fake profile for the new domain. There are only certain domains that needs privacy in the long term.