MyReviewPlugin 4.0. The best plugin becomes WAY better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to drop in on this thread and say I've been playing around with this plug in for a couple of weeks. It's really nice and is a must have for anyone like me that does alot of importing. That paired with the comment feature is like auto content for my directories. The best thing about it is Mark works his ass off to try to please his customers. I'm not even sure he knew he was dealing with me (turbolapp from wf) on the daily basis that we sent emails back and forth when I was having some issues. It's always nice to have people that care about their software and customers.

Now while this random review was completley unsolicited with no compensation whatsoever I may have slight alterer movtive for suddenly dropping in on this thread and that is: Where's my auction addition to this plug in????:D

Thanks a ton for the feedback Turbolapp. Indeed, I did/still do not know that I've been dealing with you via support: I'm just honestly trying to make MyRP the best product I can. Support is a big part of that.

A little tidbit you might like - I use MyRP's Import Man to load up data for non-review sites all the time. CSV, YellowPages, etc.: it lets you flush out content really quickly for any type of site... then I just pull out all the MyRP stuff and run with it.

As for the auction plugin, I think I know which customer you are now ;-) I've got a little note on my todo list to toss together something cool like that along with a few other local business addons for right after 5.0... I'm not posting a date for 5.0, but if anyone wants to discuss the timeline, feel free to email me.

And one final thing: if anyone does have MyRP questions, please email me at support@myreviewplugin.com. I feel bad when I log in to WickedFire and find messages that are 3 or 4 days old, because I don't check WF that often. Support emails get dealt with right quick, so email me there.

Mark.

Also, I just got a question via PM here about customization. Anything you see on the demo sites can easily be reproduced in MyRP, but moreso, any of those features can be integrated in to any other theme, etc. If you need any help at all with customization, I can either do it for you, or guide you through doing it so that you're all knowledgable. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.