My terrible addiction...

Benji49

Feb 6, 2008
World of Tanks

World of Tanks

Right now I am grinding towards a level 9 m103.

The WOT bulletin is filled with young assholes that love to grind newbies into the ground. Makes this place look like a a babysitting group.

I'm not gonna tell how many hours a day I've burned on this game.

Anybody here part of a clan?

3r8a9v.jpg

It's a pretty fun game for anyone wondering. It's basically CS with tanks. I played it once or twice and was done with it though.

Spent a lot of hours playing Rome Total War, but now Rome 2 Total War is coming out. Without doubts, my productivity will get a hit.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaDlihIqPws]Total War: Rome II - Carthage Battle Gameplay Demo - YouTube[/ame]

Always loved the Total War series, played them all.

Shogun 2 graphically was great, but gameplay wasnt the best imo, but Romes always been my fav and Rome 2 looks brilliant.

I played Medieval II. It wasn't bad but it did get repetitive after awhile.

Now that I play Eve, it's hard to play other games. I blow off some steam in Planetside2 now and then, but there just isn't the level of social interaction, continuity and immersion in other games that you find in Eve.

Now that I play Eve, it's hard to play other games. I blow off some steam in Planetside2 now and then, but there just isn't the level of social interaction, continuity and immersion in other games that you find in Eve.

That's how I am with World of Warcraft. It is now the benchmark that all others will be measured against for me. I've tried several others to no avail. Hopefully Blizzards new "Project: Titan" will usurp WoW for me. Admittedly, I haven't tried Eve. I like a more fantasy based environment. WITH FAIRIES. LOTS OF FAIRIES*

*Like Wickedfire