My prediction for ASW...

Status
Not open for further replies.

oh, did I hurt your feelings, I am sorry but that is just to bad BITCH
rather be a dick than a BITCH any day!

lol

see i disagree, a dick has to hide out all day until his master decides to stick him in a damp hole or worse yet spank him. A bitch has protection from her pimp and gets money for sex!! yey$$$

or, a dick actually control's his master and makes the master think what he wants him to think about were the bitch only gets what the master (being controlled by the dick) lets her have, therefor the dick controls the bitch!

yea, I am not fighting anyone cause I understand being the dick that my balls are bigger than theres! see there is nothing wrong with hanging out next to balls if you are a dick and the balls are your work rooms!

yea, I am not fighting anyone cause I understand being the dick that my balls are bigger than theres! see there is nothing wrong with hanging out next to balls if you are a dick and the balls are your work rooms!

yeah but balls stink, and i aint trying to fight an old bald man, just pokin fun at the fun poker...that doesnt sound good, oh well:anon.sml:

fag, I have no desire to even look at your punk ass! stay away from me and you will be fine, come near me and I will squish you like a bug!

Really? When I was bald it was caused by a Bic razor, and my loathing of bugs in the hair when I rode. (It's easier to scrape locusts off of a shiny dome than out of hair.)

:error:
LOL... actually, it is not. it is caused by some men's well "sensibility" to testosterone.

Others have the same levels and get to keep their hair. :D

::emp::

Status
Not open for further replies.