My PR4 Went to PR0....

Status
Not open for further replies.

ltn1dr

Call me Andy
Jun 27, 2006
Washinton D.C.
a2-network.com
I've checked both iWebTool and Google Toolbar... So strange?

Has this ever happened to anyone else before. A small drop of 1-2 would be so weird, but a total drop from 4 to 0 is something I've never experienced.

Domain was A2 Network, LLC || Home

Hahaha, no significant links were lost that I know about.

Yeah, my linkbacks haven't really changed, sort of weird, never happened to me before.

Darfur -- Your cool you can diss people online your probably some skinny pussy faggot in real life + I never said I was worried.

It was more intrigue than anything else.

Thanks for the responses guys :)

Either means, a penalty, google dance, or the site is new (or had fake PR).

Another problem I notice is you linked to your site using www and yet your site hard links to the non-www. Remove hard links (use / for index instead of href="http://a2*.com/" Once that is complete, use an htaccess to redirect all www traffic to the non (or vice versa). Yes, this can make a difference, no, it can't make you go from PR4 to 0 (unless you seriously got hit for a duplicate content filter).

This should be enough to go on. Darfur, you suck serious shit for giving criticism without providing reasons why. Enjoy your new neg rep coming after this post. Jackass.

Either means, a penalty, google dance, or the site is new (or had fake PR).

Another problem I notice is you linked to your site using www and yet your site hard links to the non-www. Remove hard links (use / for index instead of href="http://a2*.com/" Once that is complete, use an htaccess to redirect all www traffic to the non (or vice versa). Yes, this can make a difference, no, it can't make you go from PR4 to 0 (unless you seriously got hit for a duplicate content filter).

This should be enough to go on. Darfur, you suck serious shit for giving criticism without providing reasons why. Enjoy your new neg rep coming after this post. Jackass.

Thanks a lot Scott, will do that now.

Still wonder why Google would want to penalyze me, the site didn't matter too much, but I always like having a PR even though its unimportant.

Thanks again.

i just check your back links and it only show 8 backlinks and not one of them have a page rank
this could be your problem!

1 lithman.net/2006/12/
2 lithman.net/2007/01/the-broken-ipod-market/
3 car-automotive.blogspot.com/2006/11/5-tips-to-bu
4 lithman.net/2006/12/page/2/
5 joshbuckley.net/2007/02/04/menewsha-milestone
6 wickedfire.com/showthread.php?t=4954
7 joshbuckley.net/category/business/
8 wyszukiwarka.het.pl/a2,70.html

Status
Not open for further replies.