My new ride ...

stussy5555

HNIC
Dec 12, 2007
Hey guys, I posted on here a few months ago asking what car you would choose to buy under $100K ... you guys gave me some great ideas ... and I decided on the 2010 Jaguar XFR ... just picked it up today. The car is amazing.

Here are some pics ...

9u9942.jpg

2nivha8.jpg

2lneg6d.jpg

now that is quality design. if it had a 6 speed i'd wet my pants.

congrats.

was also looking to upgrade to this.... can you keep me updated on how you like it?

Hello friend,

I very happy you support Tata Motors. You good person.

Do pay for car all in cash?

Good luck bro

That's pretty nice! If it was me, I would have picked up the Kia Forte (JFK)... Nice car man!

Hello friend,

I very happy you support Tata Motors. You good person.

Do pay for car all in cash?

Good luck bro

Sumit you funny SOB. Of course I support indian car manufacturers, you guys do a bang up job over there. I put a nice chunk of $$ down on the car but didn't pay 100% cash, as I would rather my cash be in investments.

I will pray to Vishnu and Krishna for you.

Good luck bro

I'm thinking of getting rid of my 335xi for an XFR.

What's the handling like?

The handling is excellent, grips the turns nicely. If you have the car in dynamic mode it will get sideways if you step on it in first gear, car just has so much torque. The car is an incredibly smooth ride for a sports/luxury car. It can be an everyday driver + fun when you want that as well. 40-70mph on the car is impressive as well.

dribbeling all over it :)

oh man, should not have clicked that topic....

am really happy for you - enjoy every second of it.

I had a jag 1968 once and felt like a million bucks in it.
That reminds me to work harder/smarter , double/triple my energy. I just crashed my dodge stealth 3 weeks ago [total loss], after a crazy drive in the country. Drove with blind eyes in to a deer. Was cryin too hard, and I didn't see it.

So, it's good to see someone that has accomplished a dream. :action-smiley-027: