My journey to making $100k per month from passive income

[13th update]

I'm excited!!!

Finally, guys, I reached my final post on this journey ?. After all the hard work, I nearly hit my target to get $100k per month. Before that, I want to share what I learned by using TikTok as a tool for marketing.
  • I need to stick closely to one niche and don't try to cover everything across the brand videos.
  • Use viral songs to piggyback the popularity.
  • Focus on one clear concept, so the user can easily follow along throughout the video.
Okay, I don't want to talk so much today. Attached is the revenue for the hard work.

JDQoc54.jpg

Phew, thank you to all who show supports. PS: Anyone who wants to get more income, can join AppSally reseller program.

Thanks for sharing your method, always glad to see someone is willing to give away something to the community and not hide all methods like they are made from the gold. :) I am a bit skeptic to be quite honest if it's possible to earn 100k per month with any tactic, unless you posses fortune already and have the opportunity to invest extensively, but it's definitely possible to make some passive incomes on a regular basis. The approach you are mentioning here really seems like something that could work, and as I saw, you made some initial investment which helped you made some profit later, and I think that for good results it's always necessary to first give something.

If you want to increase your video/channels popularity, viewers in the USA, then Buy USA Youtube Views as More views will lead your video to take the top position in search results . Sociallym is one of the best sites which allows users to Buy USA YouTube Views at Reasonable Price .