My Azoogle Manager...

Of course they had to let people go how the hell do you think they are going to pay for playboy party? Also, rebill crazy in the shitter how can they keep investors happy when revenue has dipped across the board. Usually there are few rounds of layoffs in companies might be more to come. Not the best time to be an Affiliate Manager

Jovan was alright, hadn't dealt with him in a while. Started out with Moufid, moved to Jesse when Moufid went over to Singlesnet (which was an awesome connection that ensured my longevity on the offer at some crazy payouts, after getting terminated from the offer at first), and then Jovan when Jesse left for KITN. Moufid and Jesse were better, in my opinion, but Jovan got the job done the few times I needed his assistance.

Most AMs these days are expendable, though - Still not sure why Azoogle/AZN/Epic needs so many people on the AM team.

I was told Amy has a new position in the company. At least that's what my new AM told me.

I still shed a tear when i see Amy's picture when i login. :(

Also, FYI... Epic is still banking HARD. Anyone who says otherwise if full of lols.

I still shed a tear when i see Amy's picture when i login. :(

Also, FYI... Epic is still banking HARD. Anyone who says otherwise if full of lols.

Who says they aren't "banking" hard?

Azoogle will always make more than most networks. They are one of my favorites and are absolutely one of the most reliable companies in the business.

But are you saying their revenues from affiliate traffic are the same as they were last year? Is this what you are trying to say?

carolyn is gone???

sucks, she is the second most attractive female am in the industry and she was really helpful too.

also Sam is pretty good, as is nick.

carolyn is gone???

sucks, she is the second most attractive female am in the industry and she was really helpful too.

also Sam is pretty good, as is nick.

bro, carolyn was the #1 most attractive girl in the industry!