My Azoogle Manager...

olesh999

Feb 8, 2008
Austin, TX
Out of the blue my manager at Azoogle is not working there anymore....

I talked to him this morning about running some offers and a few hours later I was contacted by another manager at Azoogle saying "Hi, "Aff Managers Name" is not working here anymore, would you like to work with me".....

Does anyone know why he is not working there anymore??? His name starts with a "J" and he was a pretty cool guy and very helpful, so I'm shocked he is out of Azoogle just like that.... I asked around and they didn't want or couldn't give me an explanation on what happened to him or why he left of a sudden....

Anyone knows what happened to "J" ??

4 people were laid off (not 100% sure but), one was my old am and I was shocked she was let go after being with the company since I started in am back in 06 and my azoogle id was 2405, she's been with the company for a long time. I hear it was just downsizing. amy, carolyn, jovan, and mike were all let go (this is what I heard, I have confirmed 2 of these people were)

man yes Jovan was my AM...... he was a cool AM and always helpful. downsizing? are they in financial trouble or what the hell is going on? I mean in the morning he was working and a couple of hours later he was gone without notice. what the heck???

I don't think azoogle will be in financial trouble anytime soon. They are good guys, I just think they could have kept some people while getting rid of others they just hired. It should be last one in first one out guys not the other way around. I do have a bone to pick about one of their recent hires who should have never been hired. Amy was a good girl and worked very hard at her job it was a big shock to me she was let go. We had some times where we butted heads but it was never personal always business. I wish the best of luck to her in any endeavor she chooses I know she'll do well.

I don't know if anyone noticed but a good chunk of the biz has fallen off in the past 12 months.

I'm sure lots of companies have adjusted accordingly. There's no bad guys here, it's just the nature of business. There's a lot of smaller companies popping up so hopefully these people who were laid off will fall on their feet. They would be good hires for some of these upstarts for sure.

I don't know if anyone noticed but a good chunk of the biz has fallen off in the past 12 months.

I'm sure lots of companies have adjusted accordingly. There's no bad guys here, it's just the nature of business. There's a lot of smaller companies popping up so hopefully these people who were laid off will fall on their feet. They would be good hires for some of these upstarts for sure.

^^^ THIS

It is very clear the AM industry is going downhill. It is not doing as good as it used to 2 to 5 years ago. We are hearing more and more problems with payments, scrub leads, downsizing, firing...and so on!

^^^ THIS

It is very clear the AM industry is going downhill. It is not doing as good as it used to 2 to 5 years ago. We are hearing more and more problems with payments, scrub leads, downsizing, firing...and so on!

You can't be serious!

4 people were laid off (not 100% sure but), one was my old am and I was shocked she was let go after being with the company since I started in am back in 06 and my azoogle id was 2405, she's been with the company for a long time. I hear it was just downsizing. amy, carolyn, jovan, and mike were all let go (this is what I heard, I have confirmed 2 of these people were)

Mike Boghosian or Mike Petrella?

I don't think it has anything to do with the industry going down the hill. Nothing against Azoogle I think they are a good company but IMO it was a poor decision on their end to let go such a great AM just like that.....