Music While You Work ____

Status
Not open for further replies.

night ripper tracks are ill.

Yeah, although Girl Talk is different from eyekon1's style. I would relate him more to DJ Klever, such as Cool Kids - Gold and a Pager (Klever's Ride Big Remix) / MP3 & Music Blog Song / The Hype Machine - Remix of Gold and a Pager.. I love this song.

You can either love World of Warcraft or hate it, I don't give a fuck. But if you want to find some of the sickest, most innovative music then check out some Arena WoW videos.. If your sitting in front of a computer 14 hours a day fucking shit up you have time to find the best music.

Weren't you the guy that linked to Hearing Liquid Pixels? That shit was dope as fuck, and this just one upped it. Plz linksors to anything else you're hiding...

Weren't you the guy that linked to Hearing Liquid Pixels? That shit was dope as fuck, and this just one upped it. Plz linksors to anything else you're hiding...

yeah that was me... I found that it was quite a long name and the domain name was kinda hard to type in.... so I opted to go with something shorter...thanks for checking it out tho :) will do with the linksOrs... i'll just post'em on my blog.

Do you happen to have the track list for it? I fell in love with one of the tracks, but I haven't been able to figure out what the name of it is...

If you guys like hip hop, not bling bling rap, but hip hop, i suggest checking out ughh.com and their audio section, especially the mixes, some golden stuff there, plus shows are an hour or more, so its easy to set it.....an forget it! haha

arnoldraver.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.