Muscular HI PR Network -7 CMS + PR2-4 Homepage Permanent Links + One time payment @$2

Status
Not open for further replies.

vincjhere

Dec 2, 2013
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Buy 1 Get 1 for next few hours - Muscular Hi Pr Network - 7 CMS + PR2-4 Links

You need to rush now. We are closing the Network Soon.

:action-smiley-052:​

Last edited:

I was one of the members that was able to get a review of the service.

Here is my review

All sites are indexed, with page rank ranging from 2-4 that my articles where posted on. The PA/DA of the sites where as high as DA 34 / PA 43 and as low as DA 8 PA 20 but the majority of the sites have PA/DA higher than 20.

The service was completed within a week, done correctly without me having to follow up. A report of the work completed was also provided.

The articles were pretty good, I would of wrote them differently (More mashable/techcrunch style of writing) but overall they were good and very readable.

Overall, I'm very happy with the service and for the price you can't go wrong. I'll be ordering again.

I also got a review copy for this. Here is the chart with some average numbers for the homepage posts I got:

KEMwtl8.jpg

Everything was delivered as promised. The network indeed is multi-platform. The OBL ranged from 15 to 39 for my order, PA 20 to 44, DA 9 to 35, PR 2-4.

As SHG has mentioned content is decently readable, especially when you consider the price: $2-$3 per post. Each posts contains a relevant image. For this price, if you need some permanent pr links and don't want to pay monthly, this can be a service for you.

I also got a review copy for this. Here is the chart with some average numbers for the homepage posts I got:

KEMwtl8.jpg

Everything was delivered as promised. The network indeed is multi-platform. The OBL ranged from 15 to 39 for my order, PA 20 to 44, DA 9 to 35, PR 2-4.

As SHG has mentioned content is decently readable, especially when you consider the price: $2-$3 per post. Each posts contains a relevant image. For this price, if you need some permanent pr links and don't want to pay monthly, this can be a service for you.

I was one of the members that was able to get a review of the service.

Here is my review

All sites are indexed, with page rank ranging from 2-4 that my articles where posted on. The PA/DA of the sites where as high as DA 34 / PA 43 and as low as DA 8 PA 20 but the majority of the sites have PA/DA higher than 20.

The service was completed within a week, done correctly without me having to follow up. A report of the work completed was also provided.

The articles were pretty good, I would of wrote them differently (More mashable/techcrunch style of writing) but overall they were good and very readable.

Overall, I'm very happy with the service and for the price you can't go wrongon't be ups. I'll be ordering again.

Thanks for your detailed reviews.

Get 25% Off! Use Code Give-Me-25-For-My-Beer

You can also choose to Pay After Work Completion.

(This offer is valid for first 7 customers And you must have atleast 500 posts to claim for it).

THANKS FOR THE NEW ORDERS. WE ARE OPEN FOR MORE ORDERS.

(This offer is valid for first 7 customers And you must have atleast 500 posts to claim for it).

Here is my review of the service.

A few words to sum it up. FAST, FAST, FAST

Very impressive fast turn around with report delivered in a few days. By the time the report came in, all links were indexed.

Results. FAST. Used on a low comp money site. I'll let the pic do the talking

xBjfvib.jpg

Here is my review of the service.

A few words to sum it up. FAST, FAST, FAST

Very impressive fast turn around with report delivered in a few days. By the time the report came in, all links were indexed.

Results. FAST. Used on a low comp money site. I'll let the pic do the talking

xBjfvib.jpg

THANKS FOR THE DETAILED REVIEW !!!

THANKS FOR THE NEW ORDERS. WE ARE OPEN FOR MORE ORDERS.

(This offer is valid for 2 more orders And you must have atleast 500 posts to claim for it).

I got a review copy and got my report pretty quick 2 days I think.

Links are as requested and articles look good enough with an image and/or video in most of the posts. Only thing I noticed was about half of the 25 posts had less than DA20 and was closer to DA10 but still a great deal for the one time price for homepage links.

Had no communication problems and overall liked enough I will probably be placing an order soon.

Thanks

I got a review copy and got my report pretty quick 2 days I think.

Links are as requested and articles look good enough with an image and/or video in most of the posts. Only thing I noticed was about half of the 25 posts had less than DA20 and was closer to DA10 but still a great deal for the one time price for homepage links.

Had no communication problems and overall liked enough I will probably be placing an order soon.

Thanks

THANKS FOR THE DETAILED REVIEW !!!

(This offer is valid for next 2 customers only and you must have atleast 500 posts to claim for it).

Yo buddy, snagged the 25 post pack a couple days ago. Would you mind confirming with me when you get a chance on the order? Thanks.

Yo buddy, snagged the 25 post pack a couple days ago. Would you mind confirming with me when you get a chance on the order? Thanks.

Sent you a PM !!!

(This offer is valid for next 2 customers only and you must have atleast 500 posts to claim for it).

Thanks For Such Good Response !!!

(You do not need to use any coupon. Every order will automatically get double links.)

Last edited:

Thanks For Such Good Response !!!

(Coupon is no more valid also Pay After Work Completion Offer is over)

Status
Not open for further replies.