msn messenger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uzzz

Death im yur Bitch Lover!
Jun 25, 2006
Canada, T.O
hmmm... i cant log in under my account....i can log into hotmail fine....i can also log into msn under a different user name fine....so it has something to do with my account.... anyone have any prob like this before?

i know msn is fine cause i can log in on same comp under different account...just mine seems fooked

I can't login either ...and it's really pissing me off.

250px-Ricky_Trailer_Park_Boys.jpg

I can't login either ...and it's really pissing me off.

250px-Ricky_Trailer_Park_Boys.jpg

If you are a trailer park boys fan you should come to halifax, Bubbles just opened up a night club here, he named it Bubbles Mansion. Its pretty cool inside, there are shopping carts hanging from the ceiling and he DJs on the weekend. :banana_sml:

I am logged in right now, it is all good. Maybe try the older versions or leave it for a while

i had an error and it was a total blonde moment that my firewall date was incorrect....however there's a msn help blog online where it gives error code resolutions

If you are a trailer park boys fan you should come to halifax, Bubbles just opened up a night club here, he named it Bubbles Mansion. Its pretty cool inside, there are shopping carts hanging from the ceiling and he DJs on the weekend. :banana_sml:

Nice. Sounds like good times.

Status
Not open for further replies.