MSN Adcenter

Status
Not open for further replies.

a.titus1

Jun 24, 2006
I haven't seen much press around for this, and I was just wondering if anyone has had experience. My first impression would be it probably won't be worth it since they don't get the volume (and may not get the advertisers) that yahoo and google get, but has anyone had significant experience with it?

I've been using it for a while; when they send the traffic it converts.

Is it only available for advertisers right now? They don't have a publishing program available yet do they?

Payton said:
Is it only available for advertisers right now? They don't have a publishing program available yet do they?
I believe its invite only.

I know they have plans, but I'm not aware that a publishing program is in testing right now.

Err I'm confused, so Andrew are you using it as a publisher or advertiser right now?

Is it similar to adsense ?! I would definitely like to give it a try when it becomes available...

The tools are fun to play with and look pretty. But it was pretty buggy for me so I didn't spend any money on advertising. I'll wait till there are some solid reports about it. Although, I'm sure if you've got a specific niche that nobody else is into yet, there can be some great deals on clicks to be found.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.