Moving to AZ! Any other gay webmasters here in the Phoenix/Scottsdale area?

ImagesAndWords

StayblCam.com
Nov 7, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
www.stayblcam.com
Soo.... after 4 years in WA state, it's time to pack up and move to the land of the eternal summer, beautiful Scottsdale AZ! :)

Who else here lives in that general area? A bunch of entrepeneurs that I know from the Fastlane forum do, and it would be cool to find even more folks to meet up with when I get there.. :drinkup:

Soo.... after 4 years in WA state, it's time to pack up and move to the land of the eternal summer, beautiful Scottsdale AZ! :)

Who else here lives in that general area? A bunch of entrepeneurs that I know from the Fastlane forum do, and it would be cool to find even more folks to meet up with when I get there.. :drinkup:

Only a choice of weather this moving?

Only a choice of weather this moving?
No not just that. A large part of it was also because it's basically an entrepreneur hub for a bunch of people I know from another forum.

why are you moving? are you ditching me?
Sorry to ditch ya dude..

By eternal summer I'm assuming you mean 100-115 degree blazing hell from May-August and 50-60 from December-February.

Not quite like that.. :)
It's actually more like this:
5f9Ipnu.jpg

I was in Scottsdale in February and it was 75. While it was 35 in WA :D

100+ too hot for ya? Stay inside in the A/C until it cools off for the eve.
Problem solved.

Besides, this is DRY heat. Not "blazing hell" heat like you get in some southern states and Florida. That I wouldn't like. I rather have 110F dry than 80F humid any day.

Arizona is one place I could never live. It feels like you're being cooked alive out there. Property is super cheap out there though. Can get a baller place for about million.

I was in Scottsdale 2 weeks ago... Human beings should not live in that kind of heat

Yeah, I'm I live in Scottsdale right now. You get used to the heat, besides there's something called A/C that comes in handy! I suggest you get a remote start for your car, so it can cool down before you hop in

I don't mind dry heat, it's the humidity that gets you. Working in hot humid room all day fucking blows.