Monthly SEO Service. Guaranteed Rank Improvement

Status
Not open for further replies.

singhavn

Aug 23, 2011
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Don't Pay even a single cent to buy any more Spamy Backlinks but Instead Get a company who works full time on your seo campaign until you reach your desire rank.

Yes, you read it right

Presenting

Monthly SEO Service

We will work hard to push your website to the first page of google for the keywords of your choice. Guaranteed. This is a full time seo service for which many other companies are charging $500 to $1000 a month. But you are not going to pay anything near that.

Just one example of our work. Site is next to Wikipedia and above ask.com

I am a full time internet marketer and runs a marketing company Economical Network economicaltraffic.com. We have been providing marketing and advertising services including seo to our many small to large clients from many years. We have a experience of providing 1st page ranking to our hundreds of clients so I know what I am promising. Recently we developed a new link building technique due to which we have been able to deliver our monthly seo ranking service while also cutting the cost to a great extent. After testing and tweeking this technique, we have now decided to offer our Guaranteed SEO service to the internet marketing community and what's the better place to offer it than Wicked fire.

Are you confused:

what type of backlinks to buy?
From where to buy?
How to create and submit articles
Blog submission and other various tedious seo task

Then try our all in one monthly seo service.Our monthly SEO Service Includes Some of The Following:

Article Creation and Submissions
Rss Feed Creation and Submissions
Press Release Creation and Submissions
Submissionsto our prive blog network(PR7- PR0)
Forum Profile Backlinking
Web 2.0 Property Backlinking
Social Bookmarking
and many more.......

My seo methods are totally white-hat, so you don't need to worry about your site being penalized by google. We are very contious of our clients business and build high quality sticky backlinks in google friendly manner only. Each Client Will also Receive a Login to Our Clients Area to Keep Up With Campaigns which will provide you weekly backlinks report and current rank status. Sounds good isn't.

So Here’s the deal:

1. You supply me with 3 keywords you want to rank for in the search engines along with your website url you want to rank.

2. My team will apply our seo tactics and will build backlinks through different whitehat ways until your site reaches your desire rank.

Still not convinced............here comes my Guarantee

We guarantee that you will see a steady improvement in your ranking within few days of the start your campaign. If you don't see any improvement in your ranking in the first month, you can cancel your subscription next month.

Buy Now using the paypal subscription link below
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=DCT7E4H9ARBMW

Q )How long you take to get page 1 ranking?

We have achieved 1st page ranking within just one month for many clients but it could take 90 days or more depending on many factors like keyword competition, website age etc etc.However we guarantee that you will see a steady improvement in your ranking.

Q) Who this service for?
This service is for people who :

wants to completely outsource their seo and link building
wants to reach 1st page of google
are already on 1st page but wants to further improve ranking
wants to maintain their current ranking.

Iam providing this service for $53 (Review price) for a limited time only to get some positive testimonials. After that we will increase the price to $100,$150 and then to $200. So act fast before it's too late

Buy Now using the paypal subscription link below $53/month
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=DCT7E4H9ARBMW

You can spend more than what I am charging to buy backlinks that might or might not work. Try my service for atleast 1 month and see the difference.

How well can your service perform for really tough keywords ?

Well we had many clients whose website from nowhere came to 2nd - 4th page for tough keywords. Although we cannot guarantee any overnight huge change in ranks but you will definitely see rank improvement over the course of time.

will there be weekly or month reports?

your gurantee states we can cancel after first month if we see no improvement. What kind of gurantee is that? Can't we cancel at anytime?

will there be weekly or month reports?

your gurantee states we can cancel after first month if we see no improvement. What kind of gurantee is that? Can't we cancel at anytime?

Reports will be weekly. The Guarantee is that you will definitely see improvement in your ranks within the first month.

Signed up... Gave you an EMD with fully optimized on page SEO and plenty of content. I will report back!

Now we are also offering Guaranteed Page 1 Ranking for a one time cost

You can get Guaranteed page 1 ranking for the keyword of your choice for a one time cost only. We will keep working on your campaign until your site reaches page 1 on one of your select keyword.

Here's the deal:

You provide us with your website url and 3 keywords you want to rank for.
Our team will work on your seo campaign and will get you guaranteed page 1 ranking on 1 of your 3 keywords.
Price range from $ 99 to $500 one time only

How to order?
Please PM me your website url and 3 keywords you want to rank. My team will analyze your website and will get back to you with the price quote.

Thanks

i will try it on a month to month. let me see how its working for my website then i can just sign up for the monthly.

Today is the last day of review price. After this the price will increase to $60. Those of you interested go ahead asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.