[Monster Article Submissions] 200 Live articles, 400 backlinks only $8 +FREE BONUS

Status
Not open for further replies.

tim880722

Jun 26, 2010
Rating - 100%
305   0   0
33ubak0.png

We all know the power of article backlinks and its effects on SERPS. Especially with googles new algorithm changes certain types of backlinks now have almost no effect on SERPS.
However article links are still powerful and still give great results.

We will provide and spin the article free of charge. If you would prefer to provide the article then please say so when you fill in the order form.

For each package you can provide 1 url with 2 anchors. (using more than 1 url decreases the value by to much)

When your work is complete you will receive a report containing all your live links.

Turn around time is anywhere between 1 and 4 days depending on workload. Although i doubt anyone will have to wait longer than 2 days.

HOW TO ORDER:

Click the buy now button below the pacakge you want, you will be re-directed to Paypal to make payment. After you pay you will be re-directed to our order form page where you will need to enter the required details to complete your order.

Package 1:
1 x 200 guaranteed live article submissions

$8

Package 2:
3 x 200 guaranteed live article submissions

$22

Package 3:
5 x 200 guaranteed live article submissions

$35

Package 4:
10 x 200 guaranteed live article submissions

$60

Package 5:
20 x 200 guaranteed live article submissions

$110

FREE BONUS On all packages get 2000 live blog comments pointing to your article backlinks to help index them faster and provide extra link juice.

For bigger packages please contact me via Pm.

After you have ordered please post in the thread that you have ordered and the package size.

Reviews:

I will be giving 3 free reviews to members with atleast 30 itraders and then I will be offering 10 reviews of package 1 at $6 each to regular members!!! To get a review please post in my thread that you would like a review and then pm me.

I will do a review.
Give me a few minutes (might be a little longer) and I will sent you the information.
I need to sort through some files and find the URL of the site that needs some article backlinks.

Review

Got my review back very fast, so A+ for the turn around time. The articles were probably picked from a database and closely matched my niche and spunned for all the article submission. It was spunned properly. The main benefit was the blog commenting that pointed back to the articles. So i'll give it a week to see any jumps for my keywords that I gave him. But for the price, this is a very good deal. I will be purchasing more soon.

Overall, great turn around time, he answered all my pm very quickly and work was done correctly for the price given.

I received a free review copy, here is my initial review:

• Turnaround time: 3 hours .... amazing

• Delivered: 215 article submissions & 3326 blog comments

• Article quality: the article came clearly from a database (I searched for the first sentence in the article and found 88,900 results in google). Because it was not a unique article to start with the spinning did not help much.

• Article links: OP mentioned that he will only use one link per article (which I liked) ... however, all articles included the same link twice using two different anchor texts ... I wish tim880722 would have stuck to one link.

• Article accounts: Author name of all article submissions was similar (not unique) and each account featured several articles already.

• Blog comments: Great plus here. Of course the sites were spammed to death but since they are linking to the articles it should help a bit.
I recommend: if you want to get the most out of this service I would suggest to provide OP with an unique article which he can spin (if he allows it).

Review

Got my review back very fast, so A+ for the turn around time. The articles were probably picked from a database and closely matched my niche and spunned for all the article submission. It was spunned properly. The main benefit was the blog commenting that pointed back to the articles. So i'll give it a week to see any jumps for my keywords that I gave him. But for the price, this is a very good deal. I will be purchasing more soon.

Overall, great turn around time, he answered all my pm very quickly and work was done correctly for the price given.
Thanks for the review:)
I received a free review copy, here is my initial review:

• Turnaround time: 3 hours .... amazing

• Delivered: 215 article submissions & 3326 blog comments

• Article quality: the article came clearly from a database (I searched for the first sentence in the article and found 88,900 results in google). Because it was not a unique article to start with the spinning did not help much.

• Article links: OP mentioned that he will only use one link per article (which I liked) ... however, all articles included the same link twice using two different anchor texts ... I wish tim880722 would have stuck to one link.

• Article accounts: Author name of all article submissions was similar (not unique) and each account featured several articles already.

• Blog comments: Great plus here. Of course the sites were spammed to death but since they are linking to the articles it should help a bit.
I recommend: if you want to get the most out of this service I would suggest to provide OP with an unique article which he can spin (if he allows it).
Thanks for the review:)

All articles are plr articles which I get from my database of plr articles. The customer can provide the article and i will spin it ( I would actually recommend this but alot of people dont have time to write articles )

REVIEW

This appears to be good work for the price.
Also fast turnaround time.

I ran the article report with scrapebox - over 200 articles with a link to my site are live on the net.
I manually check several of them and the anchor text is as I requested.
Fair spin on the articles for an $8 service.

I did not run the list of blog comments with SB since it would be checking for over 200 different article urls from a list of over 2000 BC urls.
I manually checked some of them and found a link to one of the articles on each BC url I checked.

Positive iTrader Headed Your Way

I should have been more clear in the beginning of this thread. I use PLR articles from my article database of about 110 000 articles. All articles are spun to atleast 70% uniqueness before submitting to avoid any duplicate content problems.

If any customers would rather provide me with a unique article i would recommend this guy http://www.wickedfire.com/content/117296-400-word-articles-cheap-2-5-a.html he does decent articles for $2.5 for 400 words.

I received 2 reports from OP within 4 hours after I gave him my url and keywords.
1 report contains the urls that my spun articles submitted and the other one is urls contains the blog comment point to articles.

OP picked for me one of the article from his PLR database and its similar to my niche.
Each of the article contains 2 links to my site at the resource box.

I have randomly checked few articles with G and found only few get indexed.
Seem like 2000 comments point to 200 articles have some difficult to help it get indexed (for me the ratio 10 : 1 too small).

But with $6 you can get like this service, for me its a steal.
I just need using 20000 verified comments to boost it up.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.