Moneybookers ---> Paypal

Status
Not open for further replies.

seoman76

Feb 22, 2011
netherlands
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to buy scrapebox but I only have money at my Moneybookers account, so I need money at my Paypal to purchase it.

I will send 70 euro to your Moneybookers, and you send 60 euro at my Paypal.

Aren't there official money trading services for something like this? They would probably take about the same cut... I suggest you look there untill you get a little more rep on this forum.

Why I need rep if I pay first? That takes away the risk doesnt it. Those official services cut out either Paypal or Moneybookers, and the rest are scammers, so I hoped some long time reg here could help me out.

Buy a Visa gift card, increase your PayPal balance with the gift card. Problem solved.

Someone who is only doing business with a Payment Vendor and doesn't have a Credit Card won't last long in this industry.

Thanks for your golden tip man, wow really thanks a lot.

I do have a moneybookers creditcard but I dont want to link it to Paypal. And when I want to pay with my creditcard through Paypal then Paypal don't accept it cause its there biggest concurrent (yeah so lame I know).

I will go look for a visa card right away!

Hey watch out! If Paypal or Moneybookers find out what you are trying to do, they will ban your accounts. This is against their TOS! Better add your funds some other way to your Paypal account.

Just find out visa gift card is only available to US citizens, so this won't work either, unbeleivable how freaking hard it can be to fund Paypal in a different way then selling something or direct from bank account. Thing is I have a company that is broke with huge debts, so I need to do my finance in a different way. How the hell do they expect me to pay off my debts if I can't invest a single dime anymore, they are freaking crazy.

You know what, fuck them, I'll register a new company in a foreign country so I get rid of all this bullshit. If it depends on the government I will be a loan slave for the rest of my life, yeah fucking right.

Status
Not open for further replies.