Mom says no more world of warcraft!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinda like the game Evercrack...just a new *fix*.

Geezz...what happened to the days of playing tag outside?

Better yet, take the hard drive out and clean it in the dishwasher.... "to clean it of viruses of course dear"

Online games are scaringly addictive - am glad i'm married with no time for that anymore.

"Turn off that hard drive"

haha. that rocks. I was addicted to WOW for awhile, gonna try to sell my account.

A few years ago, some kid killed himself when he came home and found out his mother called to cancel his account because he played so much he was flunking school.

SCARY shit

Yup. That just solidified my suspicions. My kids won't be playing that crap. It's a menace.

Now that I have said that, I will go back to my 12th consecutive hour of working online...:)

Yup. That just solidified my suspicions. My kids won't be playing that crap. It's a menace.

Now that I have said that, I will go back to my 12th consecutive hour of working online...:)

Ha! But that is more productive then WoW...or is it? :p

to compliment Adens story I read one a couple years ago about a 25 year old guy that was mentally handicapped (only slightly retarded, lived by himself) - Anyway, he ended up killing himself over Everquest, I guess some chick in the game was "dating" him then hooked up with an orc or something (sorry, dont know anything about everquest other then its fuckin dee dee dee)

So yea, his parents came to his apartment, found him inside and what looked like multiple weeks of food wrappers and bottles, etc. scattered all over, you know, like our desks...

His parents tried to sue Sony saying it was there fault there retard son killed himself...

Oh, and i was addicted to Ultima Online for about a year and half, never as bad as that little whiny fuck..

my good friend's roommate dropped out of graduate school because he played so much wow

He also ran down the street yelling that people were after him, sleep deprivation induced hallucinations. And actually, he killed himself because of that and... drum roll please

SHE STOLE HIS GOLD! OH NOES
to compliment Adens story I read one a couple years ago about a 25 year old guy that was mentally handicapped (only slightly retarded, lived by himself) - Anyway, he ended up killing himself over Everquest, I guess some chick in the game was "dating" him then hooked up with an orc or something (sorry, dont know anything about everquest other then its fuckin dee dee dee)

So yea, his parents came to his apartment, found him inside and what looked like multiple weeks of food wrappers and bottles, etc. scattered all over, you know, like our desks...

His parents tried to sue Sony saying it was there fault there retard son killed himself...

Oh, and i was addicted to Ultima Online for about a year and half, never as bad as that little whiny fuck..

Status
Not open for further replies.