Moar racial mind-fucks.

Dresden14

Haters gonna H88
Sep 24, 2010
Los Angeles, CA
Paula Deen gets fired for dropping the f-bomb (here) ??????? I could care less about this fat bitch, but just sayin....

...but check this out, Michelle Obama - srsly?

0:15
"Black America is going to wake up"
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hq5lb5e5yVY]Michelle Obama why do you hate white people? - YouTube[/ame]

..........Now all these whites get fired, or leave political positions for dropping racial slurs. One simple question; WHAT THE FUCK WOULD HAPPEN IF A WHITE POLITICAL FIGURE SAID "White America is going to wake up".

Again, simply put = WHAT THE FUCK WOULD HAPPEN IF A WHITE POLITICAL FIGURE SAID "White America is going to wake up".

Blows my mind.

Let the nazi, racist, fuck off comments begin...

Playing the fucking race card. She talks about being suppressed, etc. that nigger is the fucking First Lady. She has no fucking excuses

Ignorant fucks come in all colors. Always have and always will. Sooner everyone gets on board with that, and stops getting their feelings hurt over words, the better off everyone will be.

Ignorant fucks come in all colors. Always have and always will. Sooner everyone gets on board with that, and stops getting their feelings hurt over words, the better off everyone will be.

I award you the moral high horse, multicultural, oh so tolerant and above petty shit, cultural relativist, everyone is equal, post of the day award.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gN_ibpfM8lc]The islamization of Belgium.mp4 - YouTube[/ame]

But..but..Christianity rapes alter boys and I think they had something called the crusades 1000 years ago.

But..but..Christianity rapes alter boys and I think they had something called the crusades 1000 years ago.

DUDE, the new testament makes EVERYTHING OK, like the old stuff never existed or happened. You should totally love and worship lord baby jesus christ.

I award you the moral high horse, multicultural, oh so tolerant and above petty shit, cultural relativist, everyone is equal, post of the day award.

No moral high horse here, but thank you for the award.

The Europeans need to stand up and take action to preserve their heritage and stop pandering to these politically correct fuckheads. I don't even live over there and I'm disgusted with what I hear.

"How come people of color aren't voting for someone of color?" "They need to wake up."

Racist question. Racist answer.

An appropriate answer might be "because color has nothing to do with this. Mayhap they don't support him on accord of his political agendas and skullduggery?"

I had to speak like a southerner there, RIP Paula Dean.

Why are all your post about race? Serious question. I am intrigued by motivation.

I think like 50% of the threads are race-related, sooooo it's not just me brah.

You got this confused with roman popery. :-=)

The Europeans need to stand up and take action to preserve their heritage and stop pandering to these politically correct fuckheads. I don't even live over there and I'm disgusted with what I hear.

Couldn't agree anymore.