Not open for further replies.

vilesyntax

Jun 2, 2008
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Mini Scheduled XRumer Blasts ~2000 Profile Backlinks/$10

With this service you
:

1. Get ~2000 Profile Backlinks per order (4 blasts of ~500)
  2. You can schedule your 4 blasts on any available day in the future
  3. Can use up to 20 different URLs with spinnable anchor text for each individual blast
  4. Have the ability to do cost efficient backlinking for your projects

Many of us don't need tens of thousands of links built. Sometimes a few hundred does the job, or even a few thousand. I am offering to you, a piece of my Drip Feed Blast. I for one (not yet at least), don't need 15,000 links a month, and I'll probably on be using a few thousand a month, which means I have many days open in my schedule for additional blasts.

What does this mean for you?

You can purchase my daily blasts that I am not using. That means you will get roughly 500 profile backlinks for each blast you purchase -- sometimes its 480 profiles and sometimes it 540 profiles. The amount will vary per blast, but is always ~500. If for some reason the blast doesn't go through, I will re-queue your order for the next available blast.

For $10 you can reserve FOUR of my daily blasts which will net you ~2000 profile backlinks.

Drip Feed Blast is an awesome tool for link building, but I don't see myself using up to 15,000 links just yet like I said. Regardless, I can easily afford the monthly service fee and it doesn't matter to me if I don't use all of the links allotted per month. I figured I would offer you guys a piece of the action if you don't have the extra $40/month to spend on your own copy.

Upon completion of each blast, I will email you your backlink report.

Remember
there is only one spot for ~500 profile links per day. If you'd like you can schedule multiple days throughout the month in advance.

If you'd like to order I'll need the following:

• Up to 20 URLS with spinnable anchor text
*Every URL you want linked is basically a fraction of the ~500 links. For example, in a perfect world if 500 links go out, and you have 10 links, each URL should get close to 50 links.*

• How many daily blasts you want -- if you want to schedule them in the future, that will be no problem
*Each blast can be for a separate set of URLs. It's totally up to you!*

Remember, this service can only accommodate ONE blast per day. I am only offering this to people on Wicked Fire and the orders are basically limited to how many open slots I have per month, which right now is a lot!

Let me know if you have any questions.

I've already given out reviews in this thread: http://www.wickedfire.com/links-seo/96131-mini-xrumer-blasts-500-profile-backlinks-5-a.html

As you can see I am now doing these blasts at half the cost.

hi am interested in this service, some quick questions

a) can urls be deep inner page links?

b) is there a minimum varation of urls?...for example what if i just gave 1 url + 4 more deep inner page links and thats it?

c) to clarify...if you do 500 blasts per day...we can technically have the job complete within 4 days if we set them apart just a day?

d) will we get a report per blast?...so if we split the blasts by a week..will that mean 4 reports over the course of a month? (500 a blast)

e) what about bulk orders...what if I order this service x 3 and then drip blast it per service at 500 blast rate weekly...is that ok..and to answer my question before will this mean 3 x 4 reports over the course of a month?

sorry for all the questions, just good to clarify before ordering as am sure you will agree :rainfro:

Status
Not open for further replies.