Millionaire Fastlane - epic post

I started reading it a week ago, its decent so far but he makes certain assumptions that don't make a lot of sense to me....i'm going to wait until I finish it to really judge...maybe certain things i'm wondering will be explained.

I stopped to read the book when he started with those fail math formulas to persuade me that 9-5 is slow lane. I myself know that 9-5 is stop lane.

After reading the first couple of chapters of Millionaire Fastlane, I can summarize everything I've read in 2 lines:

1. The author likes Lamborghinis.
2. The slow lane to riches is not the way to go.

I hope there's more meat in this book than this.

Bullshit. This makes it seem like the individual holds his/her success in their own hands. We all know that they didn't build that...

and nothing says "intelligent self-made millionaire" like taking quotes out of context.

hey - you can just post links on google bro!1

After reading the first couple of chapters of Millionaire Fastlane, I can summarize everything I've read in 2 lines:

1. The author likes Lamborghinis.
2. The slow lane to riches is not the way to go.

I hope there's more meat in this book than this.

Yep, the first "sidewalk" and "slow lane" and even "mediocre lane" stuff gives lots of psychological insight into types of people and how NOT to be.

the "fastlane" part is great. It's all mathematics and psychology. Worth reading big time.

Best quote:

“Get Rich Quick” infomercial marketing is a Fastlane because savvy marketers know
that Sidewalkers place faith in events over process.