Messing with Idiots on Omegle

" You: A few have stated on the record that your misconduct caused them pain and embarassment."

#1 AHAHAHA

I admit that was terrifing but a good prank overall, may I at least ask that you cencer my name also, or can you at least email me so we can talk.

#2 AHAHAHA

I admit that was terrifing but a good prank overall, may I at least ask that you cencer my name also, or can you at least email me so we can talk.
-adam

WTF? I LOL'd at the OP but there's no way the mark was able to locate this post so quickly unless he was already a member of WF.

Chatmasta: I call bullshit.

If it's legit then you definitely live up to your name!

lol funny...i delayed taking a dump to read this.

Now off I go :playboy_sml:

-adam

3507317_27c3d5e4ce.jpg

Google: **edititing out name***

This thread already ranks.. maybe got a google alert?

Last edited by a moderator:
Google:**edited out**

This thread already ranks.. maybe got a google alert?

Possible - but do you really think anyone who would fall for such a ruse has the sophistication to use Google alerts for his name?

This thread should be the case study example for all the parents out there to see how easy it is for creepy pervs (not directed at you chatmasta) to troll the net for their kids.

Last edited by a moderator:
ah fuck, I'm going to have to go in and start editing this shit now. Assuming this is legit, you can't be putting random minors information out there for everyone to see. And Adam, if you ever read this, you're a freakin idiot, and your parents are idiots for not teaching you how to act on the internets.

Edit: Someone tell me if I missed something. It's too early in the morning for this shit.

-adam

Adam,
The Federal Authorities have been notified of your failure to post tits. We're looking at 1-3 years hard labor crushing rocks.

fuck that is way too much reading

can you give us the paragraph sum up or some shit

Cliff Notes Version.

fuck that is way too much reading

can you give us the paragraph sum up or some shit

Chatmasta decides to dick around on Omegle .

He Pwnd a 15 old boy whom here scared into giving up his dad's cell phone no., his hone phone no., and his actual physical address by pretending to be an Omegle representative.

The boy get's scared and cries.

Chatmasta has the boy call a number that the boy thinks is the authorities. The boy hears a woman moaning in the throws of orgasm and disconnects.

The End.