masterjani

King Of Backlinks
Oct 2, 2010
Internet
www.backlinksdriller.com
Rating - 99.1%
105   1   0
Mega Link building services Package from Mixed Sources

Authority and contextual link building service is one of the successful link building source to improve the search engine rankings.

Here we are using Web2.0 properties, Edu contextual pages, Edu profile backlinks with High PR blog commenting service to give maximum linkjuice to your site.

High quality backlinks from mixed sources

Web2.0 Properties:
We are going to use top quality web2.0 properties, where we post articles related to your website. All links goes to money site. we use one unique article and other spunned content.

Edu contextual pages:
We will place articles with in content links, Each Contextual page has links to money site. These are sites with high Domain PR's.
we use one unique article and other spunned content.

High Quality Edu and gov profiles
We will create profiles from authority edu websites and place one link to money site and other to web2.0 & edu contextual page.

High PR blog comments PR(2-6)

We will post your anchor text supported link in high PR pages which has On page PR(2-6) not the domain PR. All links goes to money site.

Social Bookmarking

Will create 25/50 money site bookmarks with spunned description.

Package1:

*10 Edu contextual pages.
*5 web2.0 properties.
*30 High PR (2-6) blog comments
*70 backlinks from 30 Edu and Gov profiles.
*All edu contextual pages will be bookmarked.
*Pinging and rss feed creation.
*Bonus 25 money site bookmarks

Price: 85$

Package2:

*15 Edu contextual pages.
*10 web2.0 properties.
*100 backlinks from 50 Edu and Gov profiles.
*50 High PR (2-6) blog comments
*All edu contextual pages will be bookmarked.
*Pinging and rss feed creation.
*Bonus 50 money site bookmarks

Price: 125$

PAYPAL ID to send Payment :service@s2sgateway.co.cc

Review copies:
*20% discounted review copies for first two members who willing to write review.

*Always check my last post for any daily deals

For more custom high PR blog commenting packages and edu backlinks Check Backlinks | link building service | Edu backlinks | High PR backlinks | Social bookmarking service

regards
Master

*20% discounted review copies available for first two members who willing to write review.
Some Reviews from our previous threads

Originally Posted by jimmyn
Quick update - the difficult keyword we targeted has gone from the bottom result on page 3, to the top one (ie from 30 - 21). Hoping for an appearance on page 2 some time soon.

Originally Posted by asuydam
Got my report back from master yesterday so TAT was 1 week. One keyword is moderate-high competition and i went from nowhere to 183 already and the other is dancing a lot right so can't comment on that. I expect once everything gets indexed and google settles down I'll see a nice boost on both keywords.

Report is simple and easy to read, all links point to where they should.

Pretty inexpensive and a really good service.

Thanks!
Aaron

Originally Posted by onlinebutik
hi bro..sorry really late to report..

i just want to say that u will not regret ordering from masterjani.. he knows edu and gov sites very well..

my serp :

from not in top 100 now #10.. this is hard keyword..good job and will order again later..
thanks

Originally Posted by jimmyn

Got my 3 reports back for this service.

I've given a review of this service before, but will add that all keywords targeted in this order moved up. One moved up four places on the first page.

Originally Posted by aric0
I bought package 1, the communication with Master on skype was very easy and smooth. after 3 days I received the report and it was what I exactly purchased! Thanks again and will be buying again soon!

In for some review copy fun!

My site is a 3 week old .info and the keyword is low competition, and an exact match of my domain. Let's see what happens!

I recently ordered from you, and have just sent you a PM about getting a customised package - look forward to your response.

Status
Not open for further replies.