Meetup in Zurich, Switzerland on the 22nd?

ThatSwissIMGuy

New member
Jun 17, 2009
626
3
0
I'm back home in Switzerland for a couple weeks and I figured we should have a small Swiss MeetUp. I know there is a few Wickedfire people here, so lets have some (real European) beers.

Date is just randomly set and I don't have a location yet, so toss in the suggestions and lets see how many people we can get together!
 


i'd love to but i won't be able to make it that week :) also i'd doubt that many "out of towners" (western part) would come into ZRH in the middle for the week just for a meetup but I might be wrong...

Cheers
 
Ask phrench as well, I am in (unforeseen circumstances not included).

::emp::
 
i'd love to but i won't be able to make it that week :) also i'd doubt that many "out of towners" (western part) would come into ZRH in the middle for the week just for a meetup but I might be wrong...

Cheers

Pick another date then! I'm here till the 28th and it doesn't matter for me when it is. Randomly picked the 22nd as it seemed as good a day as any and meetups seem to usually be on Thursdays.
 
So it seems like it will be the 22nd unless ricdes comes up with an alternate date that works for everyone else too.

Any suggestions on the location?
 
So it seems like it will be the 22nd unless ricdes comes up with an alternate date that works for everyone else too.

Any suggestions on the location?

What are you guys looking for Bar? Club? Restaurant? Pub? There are tons of places that cater to everyone from drinking maniac to the elegant gentleman ;)
 
What are you guys looking for Bar? Club? Restaurant? Pub? There are tons of places that cater to everyone from drinking maniac to the elegant gentleman ;)

What I liked least about most 202 Meetups so far was that it's always insanely noisy so I'd suggest somewhere pretty quite. Besides that, I really don't care much.
 
For me, coffee will be enough. And yeah, somewhere quiet, so we can upset the other people by being loud and noisy.

We could also just grab some coffee (starbucks?) or other stuff and sit outside somewhere if the weather holds.

::emp::
 
Okay so here my suggestion: I know the CEO of the Lakeside restaurant so I can get us a good outside table where it's quite.

So far I count 3 people and I'll PM Phrench to see if he can come too, that'd make 4.
 
Lakeside is cool with me, time?

(cause I still do the dayjob thing)

::emp::
 
Fair enough.

I usually end my day at 16:45ish , so I can be at the Lakeside around 17:00 / 5pm

::emp::