MeetingWomen.com for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Let's analyze a few past sales:

sportsdate.com - $9,925 (~30 times less exact match monthly US searches)
datefinder.com - $19,000 (~3 times less exact match monthly US searches)
greatdating.com - $25,000 (~6 times less exact match monthly US searches)
menonline.com - $16,800 (~20 times less exact match monthly US searches)

Now as far as type-in traffic is concerned, I don't have a lot of data because the name hasn't been parked all that much. What I can tell you is that it receives a 3 figure number of monthly visits and that there's definitely revenue involved. How much revenue? Well, it obviously makes considerably more than reg fee parked but since I don't have enough data to back up my claims, I'm gonna keep my mouth shut ;)

ooooh mysterious ;-) those sales above are rip-offs, clearly not bought for their seo powers

SE1 powers or SE2 powers? I have software that does all that, the winner might just get a free copy :anon.sml:

Domains are bought for a lot of reasons (brandability, SEO, their descriptive nature and so on). If you don't want to bid of if paying 4-5 figs for a domain would break the bank, then don't bid kthx.

Btw: if some of you don't know what this SE1/SE2/software that does all that stuff is all about (maybe you've been living on another planet or something), read this before thinking about taking my previous post seriously. /disclaimer

Less than one hour left ;)

If you wanna watch the auction, visit Domaining.com. The live video feed will be available there.

How do I get domains into that auction?

I think T.R.A.F.F.I.C. NY is 2009's last domaining conference, there will be lots of 'em in 2010.

A quick update: they're auctioning domains one by one, so you still have time to sign up for an account and wait until it's MeetingWomen.com's turn.

The highest sales so far are:

GolfClubs.com - $1,500,000 (the system displays it as "sold" but the reserve was like $2,000,000 or something so I don't really think it sold: what happened IMO was that that someone placed a $1,500,000 bid but that the reserve wasn't met)

Rio.com - $450,000

7 domains left and then it's MeetingWomen.com's turn: time to log in and place those bids. Things are moving along pretty fast, so now would NOT be a good time to take a dump ;)

MeetingWomen.com is available at Rick Latona's extended auction. The auction started today and will end on the 5th of November. Click here if you wanna place a bid.

Status
Not open for further replies.