MeetingWomen.com for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

charlie.simm

Gigantic Websites Dot Com
Jul 6, 2007
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Just wanted to let you guys know that MeetingWomen.com will be auctioned at Rick Latona's live T.R.A.F.F.I.C. NY event.

Does this mean that only ppl who are present there can bid?
Nope, online bidding is also available. Here's the link:

Rick Latona Auctions Auction Catalog - Rick Latona Auctions Live at TRAFFIC New York

When will the auction start?
Tue, Oct 27, 2009 4:30 PM Eastern

What's the minimum bid?
$4,500

I went with a very low asking price in order to attract bidders. On the one hand, it can work in my favor but on the other hand, the domain name could end up practically being stolen. I'll kick myself in the nuts if MeetingWomen.com sells for under $10,000 - $15,000 but it's a risk I was willing to take.

Is there anything else I should know?
YES!

The domain name also comes with a free lifetime inclusion in the Yahoo! directory (here's a screenshot), the listing alone is worth $299/year (MeetingWomen.com was accepted several years ago and got grandfathered in):

For web sites that do not feature adult content or services, the Yahoo! Directory Submit service costs US$299 (nonrefundable) for each Directory listing that is submitted. Furthermore, for each listing accepted into the Directory, there is a recurring annual fee of US$299 to maintain the listing in the Directory for the subsequent year.

WOW
kinnlade.gif

This would make a great membership site for dating advice :338:

Very nice domain bro, hope you get what you want for it, I'd hold onto it but thats just me, good luck with it man.

This would make a great membership site for dating advice :338:

Yep, there are lots of possibilities. I had a magazine + forum business model in mind but you'd need some serious cash to make things happen. Realistically speaking, you'd probably have to spend high $x,xxx - low $xx,xxx at the beginning, either that or work on it like a maniac for a couple of months ;)

Very nice domain bro, hope you get what you want for it, I'd hold onto it but thats just me, good luck with it man.

It's definitely a buyer's market but I gotta let go because I basically have two options atm:

1) Keep it and put most of my other projects on hold (cash flow problems)
2) Sell it and (hopefully) make bank after at least one of those projects takes off

SHit.. so much for taking european vacations lol.. this domain would be perfect for mixing it with this blue hat technique here.
Blue Hat SEO-Advanced SEO Tactics Review of AutoPligg Backlink Tool

Its already aged.. so you get a bunch of high quality articles on dating, millionaire dating , how to break up, how to relate to your wife on finances.. e.t.c. best dating sites. e.t.c

Then promote the articles and site with all the techniques and bookmarking from our boys service developerhut.com (im not getting paid for this lol) and within 4 - 8 months you will have an authority site.

And then rape cpa dating offers. You would KIll it.

Also you can add subdomains i.e newyorknightclubsfor.meetingwomen.com and promote that shit on criagslist or something along that line.

I beleive its all about being creative with such an asset.

If you want to know how to promote it, you have all the free resources on this site and here
ø Blue Hat SEO-Advanced SEO Tactics ø

for SEO.. plus Charlie can provide you with all the articles You need for the site.

Last edited:
Shit, this domain is a successful business waiting to happen and the starting price is way way too low.
That's probably the reason why the reserve price (between $4k-$5k) still hasn't been met. :smilie_weihn_winki:
Nice domain indeed, but not worth $5k imho. I'm not a domainer though, so maybe Lord B is going to snatch it if it's really more worth than $5k ;)

Shit, this domain is a successful business waiting to happen and the starting price is way way too low.

I contemplated selling my car to buy this.

:anon.sml:

That's probably the reason why the reserve price (between $4k-$5k) still hasn't been met. :smilie_weihn_winki:
Nice domain indeed, but not worth $5k imho. I'm not a domainer though, so maybe Lord B is going to snatch it if it's really more worth than $5k ;)

I seriously doubt that lots of people are gonna place bids this week (almost 200 domains, only 2 with bids so far). Why would they? Why not keep a low profile and wait 'till the last minute? ;)

I'm willing to put my starting bid at $4,500 depending how long your letting the sale go on for.

Wow, with the right work that domain could be a killer authority dating site. Best of luck man, I can see it going for high $xx,xxx, if it's the right buyer!

Good luck with the sale.

Although...LOL at the fun you could have with meatingwomen.com (currently in my cart at my registrar - I dare somebody to pull the trigger before me...)

Charlie you have a gem in there, it will be very interesting how the sale goes through.

Good Luck with the sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.