Meeting girls on POF is easy as shit if you show an artistic side

Thanks for the bump, bro- I have practically shit myself laughing for the last 15 mins.

Don't know how I missed this first time around, epic lulz.

^^^I literally spit my coffee on my computer screen.

my kids were in the room (i know dangerous browsing WF w/ children present) and were like WTF dad. They booth looked at it and didnt think it was funny. So not really sure what that means.

BTW thanks for the bump. There is nothing better than a good hard laugh to get your day rolling.

I remember this from a few years ago on another forum. One of the funniest things on the internet for sure!

Wow I haven't been on WF for a few months, and I get to come back to this gem. You guys never disappoint.

I was literally crying.

this is a thread that can be bumped forever and its ok.

PfNL3.jpg

Rofl!!!!!! The stretch mark elaboration

Epic thread resurrected. I miss Gumby! though.

my kids were in the room (i know dangerous browsing WF w/ children present) and were like WTF dad. They booth looked at it and didnt think it was funny. So not really sure what that means.

Kids these days spend all their time smoking cocaine and snorting marijuana. Seeing a floating smile is a pretty normal day-to-day experience.

i wont deny that some of these is hilarious and keeps with the off the wall humor of the wicked fire crowd. but you did go to far with some of these girls and hurt some feelings big time. though i can not condone that i wont deny you had me laughing more than a bit

i wont deny that some of these is hilarious and keeps with the off the wall humor of the wicked fire crowd. but you did go to far with some of these girls and hurt some feelings big time. though i can not condone that i wont deny you had me laughing more than a bit

Which woeful fucking spinner spat that out?!
PW202lo.gif