McCain's Choice Is.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

che1959

Apr 2, 2007
www.ax697.org
I think the smart money is on Pawlenty as his VP choice. Domainers usually have it right and someone all the way back on December 5th, 2005 decided to register MccainPawlenty2008.com, three days before McCainLieberman2008.com was registered. A good runner choice is Romney since mccainromney2008.com was registered on December 31st, 2007. Maybe they had some inside info???

What I would like to know is how the hell did someone guess Obamabiden2008.com back on December 5th, 2006????

Easy, they take every single possible candidate running for president then match it up with every possible choice for VP. Whats a few thousand to make $50,000+ for one domain. Now that's an ROI I can dig.

He's picking this guy.
He's pissed at being a P.O.W. and he gots a score to settle.

rambo.jpg

No, he blasted through the POW camps half way through McCain's stay with the Viet-Cong. Left the bitter little man there because McCain needed to "develop some character." Apparently, McCain was whining about the menu, and the turn down service.

It woudn't matter if his choice is shoemoney, it's better than the demos ticket.

Bad move IMO. She's ultra conservative with a shitty past and no real experience.

McCain can't say shit about Obamas lack of experience now without looking like an idiot.

McBush and Mayor Mukluk are going to lose. Deal with it.

Now that the tickets are picked it's time for our resident geniuses to get Photoshoppin' again. Those are the best threads EVER.

Bad move IMO. She's ultra conservative with a shitty past and no real experience.

McCain can't say shit about Obamas lack of experience now without looking like an idiot.

Yeah, you talk like ultra conservative is a bad thing

McBush and Mayor Mukluk are going to lose. Deal with it.

Now that the tickets are picked it's time for our resident geniuses to get Photoshoppin' again. Those are the best threads EVER.

wrong again little boy, but I can't wait for the photoshops myself

Even with her limited time as gov. she still has more experience than Obama.

At least she has ran a state for a few years. What has Obama ran? besides his mouth.

It really don't matter though. If Obama's millitant, beast of a wife, pastor or terrorist friends don't fuck it up for him Biden surely will.

I'm a liberal Obama supporter, but now I think I'll vote for McCain. He's obviously completely senile, it will be hilarious to watch him fuck up what's left of our country after Bush.

Yea dude he is senile and was in on taking down the towers on 9/11 with Bush. OMG he also wants to draft everyone over the age of 10 years old and send them to take over Canada!1!!1 FUCK BUSH1!1!!

NOTE: Remember kids: The Daily Show is comedy. It is not real news

Status
Not open for further replies.