Maxbounty

claywalsh

Dec 9, 2008
Been running an Email Submit with azoogle for a few weeks straight, keeping a steady EPC of .28 cents.

Switch it over to max bounty for a slightly higher payout, exact same offer no differences whatsoever.

Suddenly my EPC is .07 cents steadily. Nothing at all changed except the cpa network.

Anyone else have similar experiences with them??

It's an email submit. Shit like this is normal. MaxBounty probably had a few pubs giving shit quality, the advertiser decided to scrub the whole network, and there you go.

is it the same type of submit? or the same exact advertiser being brokered to max bounty.

Could be multiple reasons, pixel fall out, different relationship with the advertiser.

for example the advertiser is getting better traffic from Azoogle there for scrubs less.

I've never really done business with maxbounty but they seem pretty legit.

Not to stir shit or anything but when a partner switched over to MaxBounty the same thing happened by the looks of it they were shaving leads.

Not to stir shit or anything but when a partner switched over to MaxBounty the same thing happened by the looks of it they were shaving leads.

I really doubt MaxBounty is doing the shaving here. They're being shaved, the offer was probably brokered, so it may all show up as one pubid to the merchant...

lol...

My panties aren't in a bunch. Just saying that the offer on maxbounty is clearly being shaved as opposed to azoogle. Most likely its the advertiser doing it. End of story.

lol

I believe you should pursue your options in a court of law to ensure that this doesn't happen to any other pubs by pursuing this in court to make sure it doesn't happen again.

sure, I"ll just waste tons of time & money in court over a stupid email submit... :action-smiley-052:

Always split-test your traffic to different sources simultaneously, and stick with the networks that you are receiving the highest EPCs from. There are many reasons why this could be happening, but the bottom line is that they are irrelevant - just focus on your EPCs and you'll get the most out of your traffic.

sure, I"ll just waste tons of time & money in court over a stupid email submit... :action-smiley-052:

Interesting point. Then perhaps you should go the extra step and pursue legal options in a court of law with a lawyer to ensure that similar instance of what happened to you do not occur to others as what occurred to you should not happen to others so to ensure it would be the best way to stop it is by going to court to make sure it doesn't happen again to you or to other people since what happened was not fair and shouldn't happen to you or to others as well and perhaps by going to court things like this that happened to you will no longer happen to you or to others.

Hope that makes more sense good luck bro.