Massive Indexed Links At Dirt Cheap Prices, Review Copies Available [$Massive Value$]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLinkTeam

Jan 12, 2010
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
That is right, you heard it! INDEXED LINKS.

Without going into a sales pitch, Indexed links count. Others don’t. Period

We have a unique service which combines the best linkbuilding methods and gets you massive Indexed, contextual links. We are offering this to our clients at $250 right now. But for the more informed WF members who look for a better value for money, we have lowered the price substantially.

Anyway enough with this, lets get on with it.

25tc2g5.jpg

Core Links:

• [FONT=&quot]32 web 2.0 properties in a linkwheel fashion.
    [/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]32 article submission[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]32 blog posts on our own private blog network.[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]32 Angelas and Pauls Links.[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]32 Forum Posts[/FONT]

One URl with 3 keywords is the best way to use this service.

Index Drivers:

• [FONT=&quot]3 Articles, each submitted to [/FONT]
    • [FONT=&quot]SEOLinkVine[/FONT]
    • [FONT=&quot]ArticleMarketingAutomation[/FONT]
    • [FONT=&quot]UniqueArticleWizard[/FONT]
  • BLE + Other Tools
  • Social Bookmarking
  • RSS Feed Submission
A report will be sent to your email after 5 working business days. Weekends, national/local holidays are non business days.
All the articles are 500 word spun content.

Price:

• Regular price: $149
  • WF Special Price for limited time till Nov 15th: $99
  • Review Price for 3 members of authority: $49

How To Order:

Special $99 Till Nov 15th, then changes to $149

(After payment, you will be redirected to a page where you can enter the details. Select Integrated Package)

For review copy, PM me or post here. Only members with some standing in the community please.

I'd like to try a review copy. A detailed review on communication, work quality and reporting will be given (plus rank tracking on a avg comp site).

Looks like a great service. Can you provide me a review copy if possible? I would like to try it out first then order more if it's good. Also, you said "One URl with 3 keywords" but how many maximum urls and keywords per url can I use?

I have a site from an automated link program test that needs some diversification in it's back links as it just got knocked back.

please pm your paypal info, etc.

The Review copies are taken guys. I will freeze the review copy for 24 hours and then it will be passed to the next qualifying member.

We are back after a 3 day close down owing to a national holiday and weekend.

All the orders are being processed and quickly dealt with.

Got a question. What exactly are the links pointing to my money site?

How many are there? 32 x 5 = 160 links?

And do the link networks like UAW, SLV point to my money site?

There are 160 links pointing to your money page. An extra 160 links are crisscrossing towards each other to get the juice flowing. Additional links through UAW, SLV, RSS submission, bookmarks etc are aimed at the links we create to get them indexed. They will not be pointing towards your money page.

Status
Not open for further replies.