Mass Indexing Thousands Of Pages.. Best Way???

one xrumer forum posting (note not profiles) campaign with links from file and get them indexed within 2-3 days. But it is trouble, i mean direct linking.

other than that :
1 week indexing can be done via :
1) backlinkenergizer
2) 3-4 ping.fm accounts - but this works when posts are few. Also a note to the one who suggested frienfeed etc. - those won't work for mass indexing. They are good for indexing sure (have been using 10 ping.fm myself) but mass - NO NO

The best way which will work guaranteed is this :
In senuke create 5-6 rounds of accounts for social networks only. Verify them and then create your articles with links inside them. and post to those networks.

How i personally do this :

1) create 3 round of accounts on social networks
2) create a tier 1 level with my links in it
3) create another round of 3 accounts
4) create a link wheel and each post has links to first tier. It is like a pyramid with linkwheel too.

This indexes like 400-500 links in just 2-3 days. I tried it with andly's and stacy's blogs. But what you need to ask yourself is whether you are willing to have backlinks from spun content with so many links to your website. I mean ofcourse the fastest way to index page is to build a backlink but will you build links like these to your site?

If you could give a number of pages per week then maybe something else could help?

i dont know...

todays google take panda...

so I think backlink are doesnt like before..

anyone know it, how to beat a panda....

I know this thread is outdated but here is my hint: the best way will be to create bookmarks to them.