Mass Indexing Thousands Of Pages.. Best Way???

1yerrot

An Inglorious Bastard
Jul 20, 2010
Dominican Republic
Hey guys,

I'm building a butt-load of database sites on wordpress and would like anyone with knowledge on it to suggest a few plugins or services I could use/buy for mass indexing. Thanks brody.

backlinkindexer has a service that does up to 500 URLS in a day ? linklicious also does the same

Indexing pages isnt that hard. Heres what you gotta do, step by step:

1.Go to BulkPing.com and load up your list of pages.
2.Go to Links2RSS.com and make a feed out of all your links.
3.Go back to BulkPing and use their RSS submitter service (its free)
4.To make sure Google indexes your links go to Linklicious.me and put your links in.

friendfeed, facebook, twitter and identi.ca, these networks help to %99 get indexed.

I use BE, friendfeed, twitter and facebook.

Internally I'd suggest your basic SEO points..

-Sitemap -HTML
-webmaster tools XML sitemap submission
- Category Navigation -front end links
- Post to Post linking
- Home Page Link section or "featured story"

Offsite:
RSS - (keep the RSS content rotating - etc.. pull 5 random posts a day ).
RSS - Break down RSS feed by category - if the content is valuable Feedburner it.. and take your feed burner feed as well as the feed direct and run it through a few RSS directory sites. If you want to get crazy with it - spin an RSS feed with new titles, Run a 100 character description and run through DIGG. THen take DIGG RSS and submit out to rss feeder sites. Then Tweet it .

If you build the content right, you will not need pingers...

I don't know if it's on the same level but I use backlinksindexer dot com for indexing xrumer profile links. It's probably at least 60% successful.

Otherwise, create an rss feed for free at bulkping dot com and submit there as well. That will be a good start as well.

Indexing pages isnt that hard. Heres what you gotta do, step by step:

1.Go to BulkPing.com and load up your list of pages.
2.Go to Links2RSS.com and make a feed out of all your links.
3.Go back to BulkPing and use their RSS submitter service (its free)
4.To make sure Google indexes your links go to Linklicious.me and put your links in.

that's what i used to do, exactly - prob is the rss feeds need to be broken down into smaller ones -

I now used lindexed.com and it kicks ass - 50k links a day and 3 methods - yes its crawling but it crawls multiple ways and is best i know of - and if it is real content worth indexing (ie. not profiles links) which it isn't as you indicate it should seriously help...

i do still use linklicious for extra measure (or my VAs do at least on a daily basis for all my daily 10-20k backlinks they build...

cool stuff on building database generated wp sites - top approach for sure, are you using a database import plug for this? (this is something i love and do a lot of myself)...

good tool for free for this is Ryan at softwarp.com's (used to be bumblesoft ez empire builder) now get it free as wp importer (combined with also free wp spin) and its killer.

if you're using something else and dont mind, pm me, i'd be very curious... best way to build big sites these days IMHO,

unagi+++