Manually Built Web 2.0s WITH Unique Posts, Bookmarks,Wikis, Articles

Status
Not open for further replies.

dgenius

Aug 26, 2009
Rating - 100%
65   0   0

Web 2.0- 20 Web 2.0 Properties with different usernames and signed up under different proxy accounts. Posts will include related pictures and a unique spun article for each post. All posts are manually built with 20 unique domains.

Article Submissions-200 Live Article links, submitted to over 3K directories. Articles here will be spun to above 30% uniqueness. Articles will have a link to the money site and the web 2.0 properties.

WIKI Links-3000 UNIQUE WIKI LINKS on 3000 UNIQUE DOMAINS going direct to your money site and Web 2.0 properties.

Social Bookmarks-500 Socialbook marks using a variety of your keywords are directed toward your money site

XRUMER Blast-5K profiles will be blasted to a combination of your Web 2.0, Articles, and HIGH PR Profile Links to help index these links. Each profile will have up to 3 links to each of these properties. NO REPORT GIVEN

Scrapebox Blast-10K blogcomments will be blasted to a combination of your Web 2.0, Articles, and HIGH PR Profile Links to help index these links. Each profile will have up to 3 links to each of these properties. NO REPORT GIVEN

Secret sauce-the yummy yummy NO REPORT GIVEN

All links built submitted to LINDEXED

Turnaround time- 10-12 business days but many times done in half the time depending on workload

$125

REVIEW COPIES - 3 50% OFF PM ME
FIRST 5 ORDERS -15% OFF

Last edited:

Alright sent out review copies to blokblok, dodgy, and online butik

If one of them decides to drop out then I'll reopen a new spot

4 orders get 15% off

dgenius, always does great work. I had 5 orders done a week ago and got extra properties. 20/25 web 2.0 properties indexed they are all filled with related images and one link to the money site. Good work putting in another 5.

dgenius, always does great work. I had 5 orders done a week ago and got extra properties. 20/25 web 2.0 properties indexed they are all filled with related images and one link to the money site. Good work putting in another 5.

Thanks for the order

3 Orders at 15% Off left

Status
Not open for further replies.