Manual Web 2.0 Properties - Unique Content - Pure White Hat - Long-term Strategy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red_Virus

Jun 29, 2007
Rating - 100%
931   0   0
Link to Thread # 1 & Thread # 2

Some Reviews from the Last Thread:

s1.jpg

s2.jpg

Please pm me or post here If you need to have a look at the samples of the created properties. All the content is 100% unique.

You can also use the coupon code: WICKEDF for a $7.00 discount on the order (Holiday Discount).

svOFLnL.gif

Red

I bought your service on 5th Jan 2014 0A870639L61888341 TAT was supposed to be 4 days.
No report and no evidence of work completed.
Please refund my payment.

Thanks teacher5280 for amazing review, I am very happy that you liked the service.

Excellent service. Links verified - can't wait to see the results!

Mr. Mister, I feel that you have posted in the wrong thread. All the reports for the orders placed upto 7th Jan have been sent. I cannot pm you and If you can add me on Skype: smartseoservices we can get it resolved asap.

I bought your service on 5th Jan 2014 0A870639L61888341 TAT was supposed to be 4 days.
No report and no evidence of work completed.
Please refund my payment.

I ordered the Social Bookmark package , that thread is closed now.
I have already added the paypal ID so it surprises me that you are not able to identity the order.and fix the problem or refund my payment.
Sorrry I'm not a Skype user.

I ordered the Social Bookmark package , that thread is closed now.
I have already added the paypal ID so it surprises me that you are not able to identity the order.and fix the problem or refund my payment.
Sorrry I'm not a Skype user.

report has been sent, it's just that there was no username mentioned on the order form so there was a bit of confusion. If you feel the refund needs is necessary, I will go ahead and refund the payment.

I received my web 2.0 from Amit.

Everything is perfect, the properties unique and of high quality.

The tier 2 and 3 he managed is well done.

I would recommend to anyone Amit Service

Thanks a lot furfing for fantastic feedback.

I received my web 2.0 from Amit.

Everything is perfect, the properties unique and of high quality.

The tier 2 and 3 he managed is well done.

I would recommend to anyone Amit Service

Thanks pepes4329 for the payment and order.

Your transaction ID for this payment is: 80H6275005066803A.

Just sent 5 reports & more reports coming up shortly. I am ready to take the next batch of orders.

Just received reports for 2 of my orders. Well written content and job was done as published. Support was also good and OP replied to all queries in a timely manner.

Will be back for more..:)

Thanks a lot for amazing feedback. I am very happy that you liked the service.

Just received reports for 2 of my orders. Well written content and job was done as published. Support was also good and OP replied to all queries in a timely manner.

Will be back for more..:)

Just sent out 7 more package reports today, ready to take more orders.

Status
Not open for further replies.