Manual HIGH PR Social Bookmarks - Unique Accounts, Unique Descriptions & Random Usern

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red_Virus

Jun 29, 2007
Rating - 100%
931   0   0
Manual HIGH PR Social Bookmarks - Unique Accounts, Unique Descriptions & Random Usern

I am offering upto 3 review copies for Package 20 in exchange of an honest review.

Let's get this train started.

- Amit

Last edited:

I have heard your service works for new sites. Will it work the same for a new youtube video ? Any prior experience with videos Amit ? I just created a video for a moderate competitive keyword. Pretty excited to try your service as a test.

You have heard it right, let's get started on the service and I am sure you won't be disappointed.

I have heard your service works for new sites. Will it work the same for a new youtube video ? Any prior experience with videos Amit ? I just created a video for a moderate competitive keyword. Pretty excited to try your service as a test.

Also thanks again for again for the orders, I have sent the orders for the descriptions and will be start sending the reports from tomorrow.

Thanks again and I am very excited with this service.

- Amit

Review from an old customer...
[FONT=&quot]
I bought a similar package from OP on a previous thread...
His response was very fast, the service A+.

As for the package; Bookmarks are social signals, Googie animal safe, and a must for old and new sites...

Highly recommended !
[/FONT]

Just got my report for free review copy.

Excellent bookmarks and notes, on the best platforms. Can't really add more here, it's just THIS.

Will be using on every my future project, as I'm using the old Amit's bookmarks.

Cheers!

:love-smiley-087:

Review from an old customer...
[FONT=&quot]
I bought a similar package from OP on a previous thread...
His response was very fast, the service A+.

As for the package; Bookmarks are social signals, Googie animal safe, and a must for old and new sites...

Highly recommended !
[/FONT]

Just got my report for free review copy.

Excellent bookmarks and notes, on the best platforms. Can't really add more here, it's just THIS.

Will be using on every my future project, as I'm using the old Amit's bookmarks.

Cheers!

:love-smiley-087:

Thanks a ton for amazing reviews. I really appreciate your kind words.

I am also ready to take more orders, request everyone to keep them coming. Also alternate payment through 2co is also available (request to pm me).

Got Report for Review Copy .
New accounts were made .
Unique Desc was used .
All high pr and top sites were used .
Delivery Time was also quick (2 Days) .
Exact what i want , everything is Perfect.
Will be buying in bulk soon .
Highly Recommended .
Regards

Any plans to open this up to more than one url ?

Got Report for Review Copy .
New accounts were made .
Unique Desc was used .
All high pr and top sites were used .
Delivery Time was also quick (2 Days) .
Exact what i want , everything is Perfect.
Will be buying in bulk soon .
Highly Recommended .
Regards

Thanks a lot for the fantastic reviews. Just sent out a few more reports. I am ready to take more orders.

Review

Review

Just Got a Review Copy from Amit. This is the top notch service on wickedfire when it comes to social bookmarking. All the bookmarks are from High PR Sites. The description is unique for each bookmark, so this would be a better kind of variation and should have some value. Definitely worth the price.

I recommend this service, A+++

Before I leave my feedback on his work, let me tell you this. Amit hasn't bumped his thread since the last 5 days which means he already has plenty of orders. This guy's work has a lot of demand.

I just received my report few hours back. When I opened his links, something that caught my eyes were the Descriptions. They were not just unique but are actually written to drive visitors to my site. They are like 'mini sales copy'. They have used a lot of LSI keywords inside descriptions (may be it came with the flow).

I heard a lot about his links in the past. People pitched on how great they worked for a new site. So, I wanted to take a test on a video and ordered his package on a brand new youtube video.

These are the perfect parasite/pumper sites. I will blast them off with backlinks and see their affect on the serps. I will update on how this test goes.

Before I leave my feedback on his work, let me tell you this. Amit hasn't bumped his thread since the last 5 days which means he already has plenty of orders. This guy's work has a lot of demand.

I just received my report few hours back. When I opened his links, something that caught my eyes were the Descriptions. They were not just unique but are actually written to drive visitors to my site. They are like 'mini sales copy'. They have used a lot of LSI keywords inside descriptions (may be it came with the flow).

I heard a lot about his links in the past. People pitched on how great they worked for a new site. So, I wanted to take a test on a video and ordered his package on a brand new youtube video.

These are the perfect parasite/pumper sites. I will blast them off with backlinks and see their affect on the serps. I will update on how this test goes.

Review

Just Got a Review Copy from Amit. This is the top notch service on wickedfire when it comes to social bookmarking. All the bookmarks are from High PR Sites. The description is unique for each bookmark, so this would be a better kind of variation and should have some value. Definitely worth the price.

I recommend this service, A+++

Thanks a lot for the fantastic review, sent tons of reports today.

I am also now ready to take the next set of orders.

Status
Not open for further replies.