Manual High PR Comments Like you have never seen- No improvement = 100% refund .Guara

Status
Not open for further replies.

littlereserve

Feb 28, 2009
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Total SERP Buster - Guaranteed Improvement with these 150 Links or your money back

I will not waste your time. This package is only for sale until Christmas and I am only selling 40 copies.

This is what you get :

150 Super high quality PR 4 - 7 low OBL comment backlinks.

- OBL less than 120(Usually less than 50)

- Only PR 4 - 7 Pages

- Real established sites with real traffic, not one page spammed to death sites.

- PR belongs to actual comment Pages

- Each account and comment posted manually using different IPs.

- All links are dofollow

- 100% money back guarantee that you will see a +ve SERP improvement.

Sample HERE

33H7v.png

Package works well on medium as well as competitve keywords.

Because I am so sure of this offer, I am willing to guarantee that you will see a positive SERP improvement or I will give you your money back, 100%.

Each order comes with 600 Social bookmarks and 1000 wiki backlinks as a bonus.

PRICE : $97

How to Order?

Buy buttons below. PM me your info after ordering.

Turn around :

5 to 8 days.

PS :

You will be required to send me screen shot of your current rankings at the time of ordering. I will not entertain refund request from anyone who skips this step.

PSS :

You will give the links a grace period of 2 weeks to settle in.

PSS :

Keep in mind, these few links are more powerful than any thousand or 100 of thousands of spammy comment links you may already be used to.

PSSS :

Will only process 40 orders and do not think this is a marketing gimmicks. We are actually shifting our linkbuilders on to a new project starting, 3/1/2013.

PSSS:

I can't offer smaller packages because i can't guarantee how they will perform(Unless you are willing to take the risk)

Don't think I can deliver on my promise? Check out my Itrader or my previous blog comment service back in 2010. I am reliable and deliver just as advertised

Thank you.

1 Order

3 Order

5 Order

Last edited:

"Each order comes with 600 Social bookmarks and 1000 wiki backlinks as a bonus."

Are these pointing to the blog comments?

"Each order comes with 600 Social bookmarks and 1000 wiki backlinks as a bonus."

Are these pointing to the blog comments?

Yes, those are pointing to the blog comments unless you want them to point to the main site(Which we really don't recommend)

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.