Manual Article submission service PR3 - PR6 article directories & 2k+ distribution

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm interested in the AWS Silver package with the discount. is it still available?.

Also, can you send me a sample of your team's writing?. Please PM.

This is taken directly from iSnare's website: "Isnare.com Article Distribution now submits to more than 1,000+ sites"

Why does your service state that you'll be submitting to 2,000 sites?

This is taken directly from iSnare's website: "Isnare.com Article Distribution now submits to more than 1,000+ sites"

Why does your service state that you'll be submitting to 2,000 sites?
I have clearly stated that apart from manually submitting to 40+ PR3 - PR6 article directories, I will include the article in paid isnare distribution service.

And and you mentioned, that quote is available on isnare site. But they have also provided a partial list of site.
You can see it here
Isnare.com Publisher's Area

This list have 4K+ sites listed. Also I am sure that there are many sites which receives, articles from isnare distribution and are not listed in that list (I have three such sites which do receive articles from isnare, but are not listed there).

So I thought that putting 2K will a fair estimation.

I hope it clears everything. :)

Expecting more orders from WF

P.S. I havent counted the site on that list. So if someone really do that, please let me know the exact count. :)

Arpit, I need 2 more submissions, but I don't know if you completed the first one yet.

If you are working on it, send me your paypal ID. Or if you are not offering this service anymore, please let me know.

Regards,

Arpit, I need 2 more submissions, but I don't know if you completed the first one yet.

If you are working on it, send me your paypal ID. Or if you are not offering this service anymore, please let me know.

Regards,

Why am I still waiting for my Report Arpit...

Work completed and report sent.

Actually isnare allows a very limited number of distribution submissions per day. So I was waiting for it.

This service is still open.

Payment is not a big deal. Just check the report and see how my work is. I am damm sure you will like it. Once you are satisfied with the quality of my work, we can settle payments. :p:p

Ok, it is quite early to see the full results of this service, but I must say my traffic increased in 50% through the span of this week. I'm also getting more traffic from Google and Yahoo, I guess I just needed a bump for my target keywords to get there. I also see in my analytic's report that some visitors are coming from the Directories.

Arpit sent me a .zip with screenshots for the manual submissions and iSnare distribution. I will be back in 2 weeks with some update on the results, as I said, it is too early yet to see the full strength of this service.

Regards,

Ok, it is quite early to see the full results of this service, but I must say my traffic increased in 50% through the span of this week. I'm also getting more traffic from Google and Yahoo, I guess I just needed a bump for my target keywords to get there. I also see in my analytic's report that some visitors are coming from the Directories.

Arpit sent me a .zip with screenshots for the manual submissions and iSnare distribution. I will be back in 2 weeks with some update on the results, as I said, it is too early yet to see the full strength of this service.

Regards,
Thanks knowledge26 for your review.
Article marketing takes some time to show results.
If anyone wants to see the results and outcome of my submission service, do PM me.
I will show you some amazing results.

Reactions: dodgy
Arpit was rather pleasant to deal with. The Mix up earlier with the reporting was entirely my fault. I merely checked the wrong email account.

Arpit Performed the service in a timely fashion and only then did he ask for payment, which is rare in this parts I must say. The service and the reporting was superb. Am using the man again.

Status
Not open for further replies.