Manual Article submission service PR3 - PR6 article directories & 2k+ distribution

Status
Not open for further replies.

arpitagarwal82

Premium Service Provider
May 15, 2007
Internet
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Manual Article submission service PR3 - PR6 article directories & 2k+ distribution

Article marketing is a great and trusted way to gain backlinks, SERPs and traffic. I am offering article creation and submission service.

Benefits of Article submission
a) Quality inbound links: These article directories are frequently crawled by search engine bots and the links from these site pass alot of link juice to your sites.
b) Direct Traffic: You get good amount of targeted visitors to your sites from these article directories. ezinearticle.com has alexa rank of 214 and register millions of visitors per month. Getting your articles on such sites means great exposure.
c) Quality links from different IPs: You will get links from sites hosted on different IPs. This means better rankings in Google and other search engines.

Features of service
a) Articles are posted manually to 40+ article directories of Pagerank range PR3 to PR6.
b) Your article will be included in one of the most popular article distribution list. This list distributes articles to more than 2000 sites. So your article will be distributed to these sites also.
c) Unlimited Resource box and tags. You can vary the anchor text to be used while linking your sites in resource box. Also you can provide us with unlimited number of tags and keywords to be used while submitting articles.
d) All articles are written by a team of professional writers. Your article will be perfect
e) Assured quality and 100% satisfaction.

PM me for Sample of my previous works and list of article directories.

Packages:

Article Writing and Submission

a) AWS Silver:
1 article written and manually submitted to 40+ PR3 - PR6 article directories + distribution to 2000+ article sites.
With unlimited tags and resource box features
Turn around time: 48 to 60 hrs
Price $17

b) AWs Gold:

5 articles written and manually submitted to 40+ PR3 - PR6 article directories + distribution to 2000+ article sites.
Turn around time: 60 to 72 hrs
Price $75 (save $10)

c) AWs Platinum;
10 articles written and manually submitted to 40+ PR3 - PR6 article directories + distribution to 2000+ article sites.
Turn around time: 3 to 5 days
$140 (Save $30)

Article submission:

a) AS Silver
1 article manually submitted to 40+ PR3 - Pr6 article directories + distribution to 2000+ article sites
Turn around time: 24 to 48 hrs
Price $12

b) AS Gold:
5 articles manually submitted to 40+ PR3 - PR6 article directories + distribution to 2000+ article sites.
Turn around time: 36 to 60 hrs
Price $52 (save $8)

c) As Platinum:
10 articles manually submitted to 40+ PR3 - PR6 article directories + distribution to 2000+ article sites.
Turn around time: 3 days approx
Price $99 (save $21)

Contact for custom sized orders.

What I need from you;
a) Article Niche and guidelines about content (Or article if you choose AS packages)
b) Resource boxes and tags
c) Preferred categories of submission
d) Payment :D

Important points:
a) I recommend to use maximum of two links in resource box. Using more links will reduce the acceptance rate of articles.
b) Payment via paypal.
c) Article distribution to 2000+ is through a popular premium article distribution service which excels the field since many years.
d) For AWS package you can opt to read and review your article before I start submissions. I will mail you your article and you can approve it.

Again, If you have any questions or want to to see the samples of my previous work, feel free to ask.

Are you willing to give us the list after the job so that we can check if those article sites are really quality sites?... There's a lot of rip-offs in the net today, and one can only be sure.

By the way, I'm not accusing you of anything. Im just making sure.

Are you willing to give us the list after the job so that we can check if those article sites are really quality sites?... There's a lot of rip-offs in the net today, and one can only be sure.

By the way, I'm not accusing you of anything. Im just making sure.
I can provide you the list of 40 sites to which I will submit manually. All of them are of pagerank range PR3 to PR6 and are quality sites.

Some of them are
EzineArticles Submission - Submit Your Best Quality Original Articles For Massive Exposure, Ezine Publishers Get 25 Free Article Reprints 6
Free Articles Directory | Submit Articles - ArticlesBase.com 5
Article Search Engine Directory: GoArticles.com 6
Article Alley - All the Best News and Articles 5
Article Dashboard Directory | Submit Articles | Search Find Free Content | Author Submission 5

Rest send me your email id and I will mail you the list.

The list of 2K+ sites which accept articles from isnare distribution service can be found on their site.
The best thing is to use google and search your article to see its syndication.
Here is an example
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q="Internet+Blogging+Advice+for+Beginners"&btnG=Search
The above article was submitted to top 5 directories and included in paid distribution service. Now I have extended my service to top 40 quality article directories. So you can expect better results.

PM me for more samples and details.

I'll take a review of the AWS Silver for 20% off.. PM me for info and with payment info if I can have it.

end me some examples of your work please.

I'll take the second review. PM me.
I have sent you all Samples and other details. But all those PMs are still unread. Please check them.

20% discount packages (only for first 3 orders) are still available. Its First come first Serve basis

Dude, I will be honest with you.

The distribution part of your service looks pretty good.

But I am interested in the writing plus distribution service and I cannot use it for the reason that the articles you write look like they were not written by a native speaker.

If I use that service for my clients, they will drop me.

If you could sort the writing, I would be on board.

Dude, I will be honest with you.

The distribution part of your service looks pretty good.

But I am interested in the writing plus distribution service and I cannot use it for the reason that the articles you write look like they were not written by a native speaker.

If I use that service for my clients, they will drop me.

If you could sort the writing, I would be on board.
Hello Rob
Those articles were not written by my team. Now when I have launched a professional large scale service, I have hired better writters.
Also if you choose for AWS (Article Writing and submission) package, you can always opt to review the written articles before I start to submit them. Just in case you are not satisfied with the quality of writing, you can ask me to get them re written. I will not proceed with distribution and submission part until you are 100% satsfied with the quality of my articles. :)

Seems like a fair deal.

If they were not written by your team then they are not "samples of your work", are they?

Would like to see samples of actual content written by team, sample results of the service, and perhaps a review or two.

Also, do I get free and total rights to the 10 articles after you use them?

Would like to see samples of actual content written by team, sample results of the service, and perhaps a review or two.

Also, do I get free and total rights to the 10 articles after you use them?
Yes you will have all the rights of articles. I will send you the articles in text files (or doc file) after submissions are done.

I just sent in my order and i will provide a review upon completion.
Thanks for your order.

A special announcement:
I have Updated the list of the article directories I submit to.
Now there are 44+ quality article directories to which I submit manually. All directories are of range PR3 to PR6.
In addition to this, your article will also be included in isnare paid article distribution service, which distributes the article in 2K+ sites.

PM me for list and samples.

Status
Not open for further replies.