Status
Not open for further replies.

duwag

Feb 8, 2011
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello mates,

What is article submission?

Article submission is one of the most ethical ways to build backlinks to your website. When you are doing article marketing you add authority to your site. Market recognizes you as a professional and gives brand recognition to your product or service.
When we compare some other methods like forum posting, you will get links easily, but sometimes others will recognize you as a spammer. But when you are doing article marketing , even though your intention is to build links , you get a recognition from the community. That is the best advantage of article marketing.

1. Article links helps you to increase SERP.
  2. Article links are permanent, once you get the link, you will have it forever.
  3. Article marketing is ethical.
  4. Article marketing creates brand name.
  5. Article links are one-way.
  6. You will receive more backlinks to your website, when people copy your article to their directories.
Just Provide with the following
url
2-3 keywords

General Article Marketing Packages

Package 1
Article:
1 Original Article 350-500 Words
Submissions:
(25/day)
Period:
1-2 days
Price:
$18

Package 2
Article:
1 Original Article 350-500 Words
Submissions:
(25/day)
Period:
1-4 days
Price:
$34

I will give 50% for the 2 reviews

Payments: by paypal

Pm me for additional information

More information is needed. Are you just posting to the major article directories? You also don't mention if you spin the article or just post it again and again. Prices seems pretty steep unless these were being posted on domains you own.

For more information I'll be providing spun article(s)...I will be spinning the article every article directories.

SALE

5 PERSONS WHO WILL TAKE THE PACKAGES WILL BE GIVEN 50% DISCOUNT....

THANKS!

just provide me with your own email account if ever you have so that you'll be updated after the submission...

don't worry I'll be including the user and pass in the spreadsheet...

Status
Not open for further replies.