Manual And Cheapest 550+ Directory Submission Service, PR 0-9 No Reciprocal Required*

Status
Not open for further replies.

taken300

Nov 12, 2010
Canada
adultseosolutions.com
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Hi to all WF members, I'm offering MAINSTREAM Manual Directory Submission Service.

No reciprocal link needed, all the directories are search engine friendly, and GAIN QUALITY BACKLINKS!

Below are the Manual directory submission packages
PACKAGE 1 : 45 PR6+ Directories --- $10
PACKAGE 2 : 150 PR4+ Directories --- $24
PACKAGE 3 : 250 PR3+ Directories --- $35
PACKAGE 4 : 400 PR0-9 Directories --- $55
PACKAGE 5 : 550 PR0-9 Directories --- $70

Details needed for submission:
  • URL: Your homepage’s URL, e.g. yourdomain.com
  • Site Titles: No more than 60 characters
  • Site Description: Descriptions about your sites (up to 300 characters)
  • Your Name: (can be fake)
  • Keywords: No more than 200 characters, separate them only with commas.
  • Suitable Category & Sub Categories: Try to provide as many as possible so that submission can be optimized.
  • Username: Your name (used as a submitter name for confirmation emails from directories, e.g. Dave Marley, can be fake).
  • Address: Your address (Street, City, ZIP Code and Country - can be fake)

Time Frame:
All submissions are 100% manual, so 1 order will take approximately 2-4 days depending on the package.

Payment Option : I will prefer Paypal.

You will get the detailed report with website url and pagerank.

Please find my icq / Skype / Gtalk Signature.

2 Review Copies are available with 50% discount.

review

report received on time, i had a review copy on the basic package, directory list first had plenty of soci bookmarking sites, but after i pointed this out to the OP he corrected the error
work was done on time, not sure abt how many diretories actually approved me, but t seems fair work for a low price.

review

report received on time, i had a review copy on the basic package, directory list first had plenty of soci bookmarking sites, but after i pointed this out to the OP he corrected the error
work was done on time, not sure abt how many diretories actually approved me, but t seems fair work for a low price.

Thanks for the review Brandon, Actually i was overfilled with orders and i didn't checked the final report.. Also i want to mention.. 90% directories approve it because all the mails are confirmed by me only..

Status
Not open for further replies.