Manny Ramirez the greediest athlete in history!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man Ram is the Boss! He mashes all season for these rich, old men, but when it is time for him to get paid yo better believe he wants his.

The Dodgers dno't make shit (SHIT!) last year without him. The system is what it is, so if the owners don't like it, don't sign the next labor agreement.

Pay the Man Ram and don't hate. If you could mash, you would want the same sort of cash flow bitches!

The real bitch in all this is more than likely the agent, Scott Boras. That guy is shady.

Just read a new article, the reason he declined the 2 year 45 million offer is because it was to be paid over 5 years without interest. He would have accepted it if it was paid in those 2 years. (which would seem normal to me.)

the other reason to sign him...... he's freaking good and so consistent. power numbers go up and down but his ability to have power and average has been amazing over the years simply one of the best hitters out there, not pretty, but true.

and i have noticed that when someone who is rich wants more money its greed and when i want it its ambition. funny how the rich guy is the a-hole and when i get mine its just part of the game.

the other reason to sign him...... he's freaking good and so consistent. power numbers go up and down but his ability to have power and average has been amazing over the years simply one of the best hitters out there, not pretty, but true.

and i have noticed that when someone who is rich wants more money its greed and when i want it its ambition. funny how the rich guy is the a-hole and when i get mine its just part of the game.

he has been on lock for 30HR 100 RBI .300 batting average for years. (since 1995 except for 2 years!!!)

nobody has stats like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.