Makes me want to punch M$ Vista in the jaw

Status
Not open for further replies.

not only that, but no one has addressed that many programs/software that work well on XP seem to have issues with Vista at times. It's not a lot of programs, but many.

I myself am going back to XP as well

I really do think there is an alternative to Vista. And that is stick it out with XP for another year or two and then just go to Linux or something along that line. And the amount of software and even hardware that does not work with Vista is amazing. Businesses refuse to switch and that means any real business hardware has limited Vista support. For me an expensive Color Ricoh Printer is keeping me from switching. Official Ricoh support says it "might work". Didn't sound to sure either..

MS sucks and is expensive, 10,000 engineers and they cant make a new operating system? Please Google make an operating system with widespread hardware and software support. I cant believe I said that.

It doesn't matter if it's xp or vista...if it's the 32 bit versions the max ram it will recognize is 3.23gigs or something like that. The 32bit version say up to 4gig but it isn't.

Vista sucks cos it's the newest technology. Xp sucked when it first came out but not as bad as Vista now.

Status
Not open for further replies.