Not open for further replies.

charlie.simm

Gigantic Websites Dot Com
Jul 6, 2007
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Simply put, here's my offer:

• price - $2/100 words
  • turnaround - always less than 24 hours (I work 10 hours or more each day so you can expect the articles to be finished within a few hours after the order was received, depending on the volume we're talking about)
  • payment - only if you're happy with the quality of my work (I send you the articles and you only pay for those you like)
  • payment method - paypal (I send you the articles first and as I've mentioned before, you only pay if you are satisfied)
I am usually online from 7 am to 9 pm Pacific or even longer and can be contacted through PM, IM or even phone if necessary.

i suggest you 50% upfront.

I am basically the one risking my time here, but instead of asking for 50% upfront, I will do something else to protect myself against people who have no intention of paying and just want free content: I will write the articles 5 at a time.

So if you want to order 20 articles, here's how things will go: I write the first 5 and send them to you. After you check them out and pay me for the ones you're satisfied with, I write 5 more and so on. After your first serious order, we can switch to 10 articles at a time or even more if it's convenient for you.

Can I see a couple of samples of your work? PM if you like. Thanks.

I've sent you a PM and I'm looking forward to getting started. I'll be online for the next 10 hours or even more if necessary, so I'm able to start working right away.

Maybe I should remind you that my articles are cheaper and that customers only pay if they're satisfied ;)

Np, thanks for bumping my thread btw :p

Yeah, being completely honest -- you might want to change that philosophy. Not because your stuff isn't good, but because unfortunately there are some people out in the mean streets of the Intrawebs who might try and take advantage of that little policy you have.

Its great that you're trying to promote that you have high quality stuff, but why would you be even offering your services if they weren't any good? It doesn't really make sense.

Just trying to help..

PS: No problem -- I have nothing to lose by bumping your thread. After a while you don't need thread bumps to find work. Tis called word of mouth.

Yeah, being completely honest -- you might want to change that philosophy. Not because your stuff isn't good, but because unfortunately there are some people out in the mean streets of the Intrawebs who might try and take advantage of that little policy you have.

Its great that you're trying to promote that you have high quality stuff, but why would you be even offering your services if they weren't any good? It doesn't really make sense.

Just trying to help..

PS: No problem -- I have nothing to lose by bumping your thread. After a while you don't need thread bumps to find work. Tis called word of mouth.

I know what you mean and I am risking my time with this, but an aggressive offer is the best way to show people that I'm here to stay.

As I've mentioned before, I'm not going to risk completing 50 articles for someone just like that, only to notice that the person in question was only in it for the free ride (50 rides in this case):

So if you want to order 20 articles, here's how things will go: I write the first 5 and send them to you. After you check them out and pay me for the ones you're satisfied with, I write 5 more and so on. After your first serious order, we can switch to 10 articles at a time or even more if it's convenient for you.

While I am risking my time when it comes to those first 5 articles (there is a chance that I won't get paid), it's a risk I'm willing to take.

I'd like to add one more thing: when it comes to topics, I can research and write about anything except gambling/adult/pharmacy.

And remember: the "only pay if you're satisfied" offer will be valid for all of the articles I'll be writing for you, so not just for the first article or for your first order.

Do you have any connections within the magazine industry? specifically the magazines targeting teens? If so, I'd be interested in paying for your services and then some :)

Do you have any connections within the magazine industry? specifically the magazines targeting teens? If so, I'd be interested in paying for your services and then some :)

If I had connections within the magazine industry, my rates would be ... significantly higher :)

The articles I can write are easily worth more than $2/100 words but since I haven't established myself as a writer around here yet, an aggressive offer like this one is pretty much my only option. You can try an article or two before placing a larger order, since you always have the option of not paying me if you're not 100% satisfied ;)

Ok...looks like I will bite. Your offer sounds good and I will leave a review to help. I will send you a PM with my requirements.

Thanks,
Alexa.

I'd be glad to have you as a customer and I'm able to start working on your article(s) right away.

1st article already done and it is exactly what I wanted. So now he is off doing the other 4. I definitely think it is worth

Rare to see such good quality and a good price.

Alexa

1st article already done and it is exactly what I wanted. So now he is off doing the other 4. I definitely think it is worth

Rare to see such good quality and a good price.

Alexa

Thanks for the feedback Alexa, the other 4 articles have just been sent :)

Alright people, I'm online and ready to get started with your projects for the next 10 hours or even more if necessary. Keep those orders coming and remember: if you're not 100% satisfied with my services, you don't have to pay ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.