Mad Props to you PPV Guys

Would you suggest an Ultimate Fighting Championship or a Adult Entertainment Program for a start in PPV, no flaming please?!

i think hes asking if you either find an offer and rotate traffic sources through it until it clicks or do you find a high traffic site and rotate offers through instead.

not sure what you are asking, you gotta elaborate a bit more.

I think what he means is, do you choose your offers first and then send traffic (or build your landers around it) etc. Or do you build up an authority site first (or in PPV's case, find a high volume traffic source), and then select offers to promote?

Me personally, I always like to pick the product first and build around it. Pick an offer with a nice high EPC, then build your lander (or send your direct linked traffic). No sense in sending traffic (or spending your time building something) to a dead offer.

Me personally, I always like to pick the product first and build around it. Pick an offer with a nice high EPC, then build your lander (or send your direct linked traffic). No sense in sending traffic (or spending your time building something) to a dead offer.

This

I do things the opposite way. I like to find a very high traffic and low cost source and then find a way to monetize it. For me it's more interesting because I don't have to spend countless hours finding some other target URLs just to scale. I just split test my landers and offers. Experiment with different ways of selling to the audience and find the one with the higher eCPM.

Now, being serious,

A few people are discussing Pick an offer first VS pick some targets first.

Pretty much how I do it is pick a NICHE that has a decent amout of affordable traffic. Then I check around what programs are in that niche and evaluate if I can make it work. If there's a lot of offers, or some good CPS stuff...bingo....if not, I'll keep trying.

Now that you're targeting a niche, if one offer doesn't work, try another and so on.

Also wondering how much the ballers are making with PPV only. I mean do people pull in PPC, Social or Media Buy numbers with PPV?