Lurker gives back - thevault.bz invites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you please provide me an invite to thevault.bz? email: jaysbrown@jaysbrown.com
Lots of people wanted invites, but not many people gave me an email address for delivery. If you want an invite, include an email with your PM.

Yes, 99% of the stuff on thevault is a complete waste of time, a lot of the members are clueless, and the rules can really chafe. But if you know what you're looking for, it's probably there.

if you give away invites you'll get banned, and so will anyone else you invited...so in the end none of you will actually get access...

That site is a piece of shit. If you want to waste time downloading ebooks, have fun. But God forbid you spend more than a few days without showing up,or giving money, you will be banned.

Pretty common with most private trackers actually. It's how they operate. You're not actually banned .. most of them 'prune' inactive accounts after 4/6 weeks, and they usually all have a way of allowing you to get re-enabled again.

I'm on a few private gaming trackers and stuff, and they all operate in pretty much the same way.

? ran out of thevault invite

IF anybody let me use his or her password for 21 days

I'll send him or her two audio DVD with 6GB unabridged

Dan Kennedy, Mark Joyner, Joe Vitale (?) about 100 hr

PM !

Status
Not open for further replies.